ADVERTISEMENT

Extra

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
@extragreen , there sure are a lot of missing posters over the past 24 hours. It is quite quiet in here lately. What do you think is going on?

Nobody. You'll have to excuse Rifle. He hasn't been that happy since Coach Pruett let him come off the bench for a few plays while the starters rested.

I think it's odd that anyone would look at our elections as a game. Choosing a "team" and regardless of how bad things are, they stick with that team, America be damned.

If there's a team to be had there's only one. America.

Reactions: Aaron Perkins
Who's missing?
Many people have been completely absent or posting far less than usual.

The numerically challenged banker has been gone since the announcement. The piece of shit excuse of a human being has posted far less. Big Dummy has posted once or twice in the last 24 hours and has been gone all day today.

Of course, they will all claim to have other priorities that interfered, but it's not a coincidence that it just happened over the past 26 hours.

I don't post much during the week. I do my best work here when I'm drinking on the weekends, just as I started 10 minutes ago.

Now, I think it's not about who isn't here, but who is here. Case in point: that pecker breathing vag raoul has seldom been around, but once that rigged trial provided a rigged verdict, PBV raoul hasn't stopped posting for the last 24 hours.

What a coward of a prick.

I've posted 5 times since yesterday despite having family in town and enjoying the great weather we are having. I guess i could have posted, replying to "wind chimes", weird stranger with no family watching children play or "bro" threads but found those too weird or pathetic.

This is #6 for stalkers counting.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88 and 30CAT
I don't post much during the week. I do my best work here when I'm drinking on the weekends, just as I started 10 minutes ago.

Now, I think it's not about who isn't here, but who is here. Case in point: that pecker breathing vag raoul has seldom been around, but once that rigged trial provided a rigged verdict, PBV raoul hasn't stopped posting for the last 24 hours.

What a coward of a prick.
I've been posting all damn week, you pickled brain nut.

I've posted 5 times since yesterday despite having family in town and enjoying the great weather we are having. I guess i could have posted, replying to "wind chimes", weird stranger with no family watching children play or "bro" threads but found those too weird or pathetic.

This is #6 for stalkers counting.
We should just be thankful this ultra wealthy person takes time from his lavish lifestyle to spam the board about multiple topics and brag about his wealth while he explains how he finances his automobiles. He's a pathetic stooge and unbelievably lacking in self awareness. But he's good to mock and laugh at so...

Reactions: raleighherdfan
Let’s see if you can extend that another two days.
I'm now the top draw around here. Can you tell Christopher that I deserve free reign and free paid board membership? Can you imagine how many new subscribers they would have if M-H was providing top quality content?

I've been posting all damn week, you pickled brain nut.
You're an oath breaking, mush brained, lying Bernie-Tard

We'd be happy if you did it just one time.

You sound like John Paxson trying to convince Michael Jordan that Paxson is the reason why the Bull sold-out every game.
You remember that time the Mets put Doc Gooden out on the mound, back when he was attempting a comeback from all the cocaine, weed, whores, and misc. other issues?

That's you posting these days after the cycling incident.

Signed,

The New Top Draw

You sound like John Paxson trying to convince Michael Jordan that Paxson is the reason why the Bull sold-out every game.

He was definitely part of the reason for the Bulls' success.

"Paxson for threeeee!!!! Yesss!"

And Luke, the duke, Longley!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT