ADVERTISEMENT

Where is Everybody?

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
It sure is quiet around here. You morons start to see how this board goes to shit when you don't hold your own accountable?

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
It sure is quiet around here. You morons start to see how this board goes to shit when you don't hold your own accountable?
Most of us are at work, which is exactly where you need to be instead of hanging out on Pullman all day, making this place your life.

Even if you don't need to work because ya know, rich, you clearly have too much idle time on your hands since your closed head injury.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88

I don't know if you noticed, but it is Memorial Day weekend. People with lives, tend to be busy at this time.

Me? I have no life. Just me, a little dick, flat broke and dreaming of having a woman. Even the women I dream about, while pleasuring myself, are no better than a five, at most a six.

It pales in comparison to your movie star-like, billionaire life, where you sometimes turn down real-life tens, because you have so many.

Incidentally, did Pedo-Joe teach you to ride a bicycle?

Attention whore.
So I point out your craving for attention, part of which caused this entire issue today, and your response is saying the same about me? Brilliant.

It pales in comparison to your movie star-like, billionaire life, where you sometimes turn down real-life tens, because you have so many.
Ask one of your buddies who follows me on Instagram to look at who followed me a couple of days ago. I am trying to decide if I should meet her (major actress when I was in my teens/20s) for dinner this weekend or the star of what was Netflix's #1 show a few weeks ago. Tonight, though, I have to painfully sit in a car for an hour each way, as a hot new artist has asked me to come to his show and meet with him.

Reactions: 30CAT
So I point out your craving for attention, part of which caused this entire issue today, and your response is saying the same about me? Brilliant.

Ask one of your buddies who follows me on Instagram to look at who followed me a couple of days ago. I am trying to decide if I should meet her (major actress when I was in my teens/20s) for dinner this weekend or the star of what was Netflix's #1 show a few weeks ago. Tonight, though, I have to painfully sit in a car for an hour each way, as a hot new artist has asked me to come to his show and meet with him.
I truly am envious.

Currently, I'm watching Dumb and Dumber to, on Netflix while you get to experience the company of the characters of the #1 Netflix show. I'm assuming, they aren't Jeff Daniels or Jim Carrey?

I'd love to trade lives with you.

I'm just a broke West Virginian, barely making it. I work though. Any room in California for me?

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT