ADVERTISEMENT

Having Fun Yet?

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
I can do this all day, everyday with a dozen user names. You morons need to start policing your own fellow deplorables who are ruining this board. We dealt with dherd accordingly, yet you morons do nothing to your own kind. You are responsible for the ruination of this board.

Reactions: extragreen
Put 30 on ignore like a lot of us have done with CTExtragreed and your problems will be solved.

Reactions: 30CAT
Put 30 on ignore like a lot of us have done with CTExtragreed and your problems will be solved.
That doesn't solve the issue. I still have to weed through all of the posts he starts. As of this morning, when I first started, he had started nine threads within the past 24 hours with most/all of them being Fox News articles. He's ruining the board, and you deplorables are to be blamed for doing nothing about it.

Again, look what we did with dherd. Not only did you deplorables do nothing, but many of you actually egged him in and supported him doing more of it.

I can do this all day, everyday with a dozen user names. You morons need to start policing your own fellow deplorables who are ruining this board. We dealt with dherd accordingly, yet you morons do nothing to your own kind. You are responsible for the ruination of this board.
You do you.

He's ruining the board, and you deplorables are to be blamed for doing nothing about it

Greed is ruining/has ruined the board long before 30. We have tried to get him off the board forever, yet you are about the only one who supports him on here. You are just as at fault for the ruination of this board as anybody.

Greed is ruining/has ruined the board long before 30. We have tried to get him off the board forever, yet you are about the only one who supports him on here. You are just as at fault for the ruination of this board as anybody.
E.T. doesn't post a ton of threads each day, now does he? He responds to 1) morons who bait him into threads and talk shit about/to him or 2) morons like Crispy Lips who post a bunch of threads

E.T. doesn't post a ton of threads each day, now does he? He responds to 1) morons who bait him into threads and talk shit about/to him or 2) morons like Crispy Lips who post a bunch of threads
He wrecks every thread, regardless of topic. We're not talking just sometimes.

And this was long before we started baiting and antagonizing him. I only started doing that once I put him on ignore because it pisses him off without me even having to see his response. No one would do anything about it so why not have some fun with it?

He wrecks every thread, regardless of topic. We're not talking just sometimes.

And this was long before we started baiting and antagonizing him. I only started doing that once I put him on ignore because it pisses him off without me even having to see his response. No one would do anything about it so why not have some fun with it?
That's entirely false. He was antagonized and baited for far, far longer than his response started. He's also one of us. He isn't a guest like Crispy Lips.

We dealt with dherd. Why can't you deplorables handle your own?

He was antagonized and baited for far, far longer than his response started.
That's a FACT. Anyone saying differently is a liar. I let it go for years and then decided that if that's how they want to play, I'll give them some of their own medicine. I get the idea they're not so crazy about it. Too late.

That's entirely false. He was antagonized and baited for far, far longer than his response started. He's also one of us. He isn't a guest like Crispy Lips.

We dealt with dherd. Why can't you deplorables handle your own?

Are you ever going to stop crying, like a bitch?

I can do this all day, everyday with a dozen user names. You morons need to start policing your own fellow deplorables who are ruining this board. We dealt with dherd accordingly, yet you morons do nothing to your own kind. You are responsible for the ruination of this

We both went to Marshall and neither one of us made it to the bigs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT