ADVERTISEMENT

This red state is becoming an ‘expat’ community for families fleeing western liberal bastions. It's not just Texas and Folorida

Then take your own advice and stfu. You're not looking any smarter.

Everytime I see one of his novellas this comes to mind...

33cd9918e31b2f6d2578a5fdc4bd7e40.png

Reactions: raleighherdfan
That was more north of where you are. Ottawa, Lawrence, LeCompton etc. Free staters took plenty of L’s there as well.

Stop at BETO Junction to get a cinnamon roll. They used to be as big as the plate.
You left out Osawatamie. We burn up the roads between here and Miami County. We have friends there and in Bourbon County. We don't think twice about driving to Fort Scott or even Paola for dinner.

There's a nice little John Brown museum in Osawatamie. I recommend it.

Funny that you said Lawrence....my wife hates the Jayhawks to the point that she won't even visit Lawrence lol. When I suggested Lawrence as a place to consider looking at homes I was met with profanity. Ottawa was on the list, but she was cunning and kept steering us closer and closer to SEK, so here we are.

Why are people leaving the failing Republican rural enclaves?
Old news. Political elites couldn't care less. Rural outmigration began decades ago. You just now noticing? Nevertheless, the simple answer...agriculture-based livelihoods became less attractive and manufacturing industries disappeared.

The newest phenomena/trend of net migration out of urban Dem controlled utopias is the interesting conversation. Despite the jobs, despite the "culture", despite countless amenities, people are gtfo.

Reactions: KyMUfan
The career politician that has been in DC for 51 years?

That's the thing about TDS sufferers, including the resident libert, err, liberal. They all accuse Trump of the very things they excuse from others.

Trump is likely the only elected politician in the last 60 years whose net worth went DOWN while he was in DC which they find joy in.

Why would someone trade in a billionaire rock star lifestyle for what he and his family are being subjected to? Ego or love of country? Or maybe a little of both... Crazy though...

Reactions: 19MU88
love of country? Or maybe a little of both... Crazy though...
Love of country? Remember what I recently said about trying to defend morons and what that makes you appear to be? This is another example.

Love of country from the guy who had not one, not two, not three, not four, but five bogus military deferments? Love of country from the guy who mocks military members? Love of country from the guy who mocks prisoners of war from the U.S.? Love of country from the guy who wants to "terminate" the Constitution?

I never contradicted myself. You just can read. Try harder.
Everybody who has paid attention in this thread read it. They saw what you did.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Nah. The one that said he would make Carrier bring back those jobs from Mexico. Well, Indiana is still waiting.

You sound more than a little like Obama when he spoke about the Carrier jobs. Must be a libertarian, err, liberal thing...

"Remember President Obama four years ago, when he talked about those 200,000 manufacturing that were gone?" Pence said. "He said they were gone for good. He said, 'What magic wand do you have?' Well we didn’t need a magic wand. We just needed President Donald Trump in the White House."

When the Trumpet links to a pedophile's song?

Have you ever called a liberal a pedophile? There are certainly many to choose from. But I keep forgetting. You are a "libertarian" that calls out "both" sides...

You left out Osawatamie. We burn up the roads between here and Miami County. We have friends there and in Bourbon County. We don't think twice about driving to Fort Scott or even Paola for dinner.

There's a nice little John Brown museum in Osawatamie. I recommend it.

Funny that you said Lawrence....my wife hates the Jayhawks to the point that she won't even visit Lawrence lol. When I suggested Lawrence as a place to consider looking at homes I was met with profanity. Ottawa was on the list, but she was cunning and kept steering us closer and closer to SEK, so here we are.
Show this to her if she hates the chalky rocks that much.

Lawrence

51 years is a long time to overlook. I would too if my guy had done nothing to bring jobs back home.
I didn't vote for him. Any guesses who I voted for in the 2016 Republican primary?

But I do remember that chips act thing. Republicans don't, but they sure will line up to grab a shovel at groundbreaking ceremonies for shit they didn't vote for. Well not all of them, Mitch and Romney voted for it, but we all know they are secretly Democrats, right Rufus?

I didn't vote for him. Any guesses who I voted for in the 2016 Republican primary?

But I do remember that chips act thing. Republicans don't, but they sure will line up to grab a shovel at groundbreaking ceremonies for shit they didn't vote for. Well not all of them, Mitch and Romney voted for it, but we all know they are secretly Democrats, right Rufus?

What does a 2016 primary have to do with 51 years of not giving two shits about lost american jobs only to take up an effort Trump started 4 years prior? Yes, the same "chips thing" that Trump outlined in 2018 SOTU speech? Yeah, we knew about it.

Is it a surprise to you that Mitch and Romney would want to sign a bill with increased $billions in corporate subsidies? They aren't my senators, but it's not a surprise to me.

Reactions: 19MU88 and KyMUfan
Remember when Michael Jackson sang at Clinton's inauguration? I just called Mr. Tee Hee a pedo. Moron.

Funny but I didn't watch either of Clinton's inaugurations but evidently since you are a libert, err, liberal you must have because you can even remember who the performers were.

BTW, are you sure Michael Jackson was a Democrat? And a pedo? I always thought of him as apolitical... And asexual... And neither black or white in his later years... And he definitely wasn't a Democrat politician.

So let's try again. Can you call a Democrat politician a pedo?

It shouldn't be that hard. You certainly don't have a problem calling your better a moron...

"Jackson was acquitted on all counts on June 13, 2005."

You sound like a moron.

Well you consistently sound like a liberal which we know is another name for a moron...

Great company there, sends jobs to Mexico and actively tries to kill the remaining Hoosier workers. 'Murica.

And your idol Bill Clinton was instrumental in sending those jobs to Mexico. Great president there... But you'll give him a pass because you're a "libertarian"...

Pence? He's a liar. At least he's not a whoremonger and a traitor. Like Meat Loaf sang, two outta three ain't bad.

Funny you would pick on Pence during all of this but give the aforementioned Obama and his magic wand a pass as well as Clinton... But yeah right, you're a non-partisan, independent thinking "libertarian"...

You sound more than a little like Obama when he spoke about the Carrier jobs. Must be a libertarian, err, liberal thing...

"Remember President Obama four years ago, when he talked about those 200,000 manufacturing that were gone?" Pence said. "He said they were gone for good. He said, 'What magic wand do you have?' Well we didn’t need a magic wand. We just needed President Donald Trump in the White House."
There are more manufacturing jobs now than at any time under your orange jesus. By over 100,000.

What does a 2016 primary have to do with 51 years of not giving two shits about lost american jobs only to take up an effort Trump started 4 years prior? Yes, the same "chips thing" that Trump outlined in 2018 SOTU speech? Yeah, we knew about it.

Is it a surprise to you that Mitch and Romney would want to sign a bill with increased $billions in corporate subsidies? They aren't my senators, but it's not a surprise to me.
What does asking me about someone I didn't vote for and don't support have to do with anything? It's not the gotcha moment you think it is.

Trump promised a lot of things and didn't so shit about them. I think we had Transportation Week at least 10 times lol.

It's always amusing when someone who bootlicks the world of big business expresses faux disdain for something like subsidies, when the capitalists you support and admire will chase the fvck out of Chinese subsidies and that's why we have to do this....it's the very system you profess to love. Me, I'd hang any American that off-shores jobs, especially ones connected to national security, for treason. Capitalism sure beats communism, but putting profit ahead of country is a beyond shitty.

Stay stupid, TidyCat.

You Godless lying trumptard.

Godless?...Do you sometimes forget how to to breathe?

The Bible says that God loved the world. It does not say that God loved the church, or that God loved the Christians, or that God loved the believers. It says that God loved the WORLD. Those who believe in Him will have the gift of eternal life. He is everyone's God, you troubled soul.

Define a trumptard.

And your idol Bill Clinton was instrumental in sending those jobs to Mexico. Great president there... But you'll give him a pass because you're a "libertarian"...

Funny you would pick on Pence during all of this but give the aforementioned Obama and his magic wand a pass as well as Clinton... But yeah right, you're a non-partisan, independent thinking "libertarian"...
I voted for Perot.

I am allowed to pick on Pence, he's not only a fellow Hoosier but a Southern Hoosier at that. Damn near a neighbor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT