ADVERTISEMENT

Enough is Enough

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
That little dweeb 30Cat is turning this board into shit. Even though King Rifle warned everybody, the dweeb came back with two more Fox News posts.

Just stop, dude. This schtick is really getting old. Come on moderators- don’t be a little bitch about this. Can you delete his spam? At the least, all of his threads should be turned into one. He posts articles with little input or anything new. Sick of him clogging up the board with his posts. How long until another post that has nothing to do with the thread? I usually skip his threads because they are the same thing. I thought it was just his ranting, but looking at the actual "news articles" he relies on solely for his information, I can see why he would be affected.

That little dweeb 30Cat is turning this board into shit. Even though King Rifle warned everybody, the dweeb came back with two more Fox News posts.

Just stop, dude. This schtick is really getting old. Come on moderators- don’t be a little bitch about this. Can you delete his spam? At the least, all of his threads should be turned into one. He posts articles with little input or anything new. Sick of him clogging up the board with his posts. How long until another post that has nothing to do with the thread? I usually skip his threads because they are the same thing. I thought it was just his ranting, but looking at the actual "news articles" he relies on solely for his information, I can see why he would be affected.
Stop reading the board

Reactions: 30CAT and 19MU88
Nothing was ever done about EG. Michigan and I even went to bat for him. So, you know what? Don't want to hear about 30Cat or anyone else when EG gets to do what he does.

Reactions: 19MU88

Since you’re unwilling to use the ignore button, how about we make a deal. We will convince 30 to leave right after you convince extragreed to leave.

Reactions: 30CAT and 19MU88
Godless lying trumptards are sticking with TidyCat while they did the same thing to dherd some years back, complaining about his links to the media. At that time mods put all of dherds posts in one thread to satisfy them. And big idiot country, there was no deal from republicans getting rid of one of theirs, you buffoon hypocrites.

Godless lying trumptards are sticking with TidyCat while they did the same thing to dherd some years back, complaining about his links to the media.

It is great that E.T. was the only one smart enough to put 2+2 together. All of the comments that I made in the original post were all comments that you deplorables made about dherd when you all cried incessantly for a year for doing exactly what Crispy Lips is doing. There are literally dozens upon dozens of posts where you deplorables cry and whine about dherd doing the same thing that Crispy Lips is doing.

How are you all so thick-headed to not recognize that?

We didn't need more proof, but it shows that you all are giant hypocrites. Thankfully, this board's best moderator ever, @ARandomHerdFan , put all of dherd's posts into one thread and made him post only in that thread. It's what we will be doing to Crispy Lips soon if he doesn't knock his shit off by spamming the board with links to other websites.

Back then, we had a moderator who wasn't toothless, swordless, and gutless like the pretend one that we have now.

Just stop, dude. This schtick is really getting old. - mlblack

Come on moderators- don’t be a little bitch about this. Can you delete his spam? - 1988

At the least, all of his threads should be turned into one. - herdman

He posts articles with little input or anything new. WV-Fan

Sick of him clogging up the board with his posts. - marc22

another post that has nothing to do with the thread. - bankerreturns

I thought it was just his ranting, but looking at the actual "news articles" he relies on solely for his information, I can see why he would be affected.- bankerreturns

WAAAAAAAA! WAAAAAAA! dherd makes me cry! - Big Dummy

Nothing was ever done about EG. Michigan and I even went to bat for him. So, you know what? Don't want to hear about 30Cat or anyone else when EG gets to do what he does.
Truth hurts you bad. Whiny loser.
200w.gif

Put me on ignore, bitch.

It is great that E.T. was the only one smart enough to put 2+2 together. All of the comments that I made in the original post were all comments that you deplorables made about dherd when you all cried incessantly for a year for doing exactly what Crispy Lips is doing. There are literally dozens upon dozens of posts where you deplorables cry and whine about dherd doing the same thing that Crispy Lips is doing.

How are you all so thick-headed to not recognize that?

We didn't need more proof, but it shows that you all are giant hypocrites. Thankfully, this board's best moderator ever, @ARandomHerdFan , put all of dherd's posts into one thread and made him post only in that thread. It's what we will be doing to Crispy Lips soon if he doesn't knock his shit off by spamming the board with links to other websites.

Back then, we had a moderator who wasn't toothless, swordless, and gutless like the pretend one that we have now.

Just stop, dude. This schtick is really getting old. - mlblack

Come on moderators- don’t be a little bitch about this. Can you delete his spam? - 1988

At the least, all of his threads should be turned into one. - herdman

He posts articles with little input or anything new. WV-Fan

Sick of him clogging up the board with his posts. - marc22

another post that has nothing to do with the thread. - bankerreturns

I thought it was just his ranting, but looking at the actual "news articles" he relies on solely for his information, I can see why he would be affected.- bankerreturns

WAAAAAAAA! WAAAAAAA! dherd makes me cry! - Big Dummy

What a crybaby. I'm not clogging anything up. You just don't like seeing what you vote for fail. You don't like being challenged either. Enough is enough. Stop your crying. You're getting tears all over the place. I'm going to need an umbrella.

Hahahaa. Don't read them.

Maybe a hotel thread will spark some interest.

Wow, Arch. Look at this.

Told you all in my post today.. Libs getting worked up already.

It's what little baby, bitching, liberals do. They want to silence anyone who doesn't agree with them. He definitel toes the party line.

right011.png

MBFCMixed.png

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news.

Overall, we rate Fox News right biased based on editorial positions that align with the right and Questionable due to the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, the use of poor sources, and numerous false claims and failed fact checks.

Here we are in May and the libs are already riled up. Sit back folks going to be a wild ride and we haven't even got to the good stuff yet.

Reactions: 30CAT
Here we are in May and the libs are already riled up. Sit back folks going to be a wild ride and we haven't even got to the good stuff yet.
Projection^^^. You lying idiot. You and your fellow trumptards have been riled up since your orange jesus was thrown out of office by American voters.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUSerg
Godless lying trumptards are sticking with TidyCat while they did the same thing to dherd some years back, complaining about his links to the media. At that time mods put all of dherds posts in one thread to satisfy them. And big idiot country, there was no deal from republicans getting rid of one of theirs, you buffoon hypocrites.
Mark Margolis Rage GIF by Breaking Bad

What a crybaby. I'm not clogging anything up. You just don't like seeing what you vote for fail. You don't like being challenged either. Enough is enough. Stop your crying. You're getting tears all over the place. I'm going to need an umbrella.
Not only is he crying .....he's lying. Lying and crying is about as bad as his normal confident yet stupid look.

@Raoul Duke MU you gonna take that shit?
Bottom line: if y'all want to burn this place down, I am going to let you. Why? Because any attempt to moderate this board is met with crying and complaining. You will get the governance you ask for and deserve, in the true spirit of American Excellence.

freedom GIF

Bottom line: if y'all want to burn this place down, I am going to let you. Why? Because any attempt to moderate this board is met with crying and complaining. You will get the governance you ask for and deserve, in the true spirit of American Excellence.

freedom GIF
I checked with @ARandomHerdFan to get his thoughts on this and his response was

Season 4 Pencil GIF by The Simpsons

EG and 30Cat are two sides of the same coin. They’re the only two true intolerables on the board.

EG and 30Cat are two sides of the same coin. They’re the only two true intolerables on the board.

LMAO!! Mmmmk. Anyone who disagrees with you liberal halfwits are intolerable....and I don't mean that in a bad way.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT