ADVERTISEMENT

Enough is Enough

I love Pullman Square. I having a good
time here. Best forum on the internet. It is the only reason I continue to work. I get paid for doing this. American Dream baby.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19MU88 and 30CAT
Sounds it. You ever thought about passing third grade?

What are your thoughts on you deplorables having your own words used against you in this thread?
Typo.

Who cares. EG is intentionally trying to ruin the forum. The only reason Fever is the worst poster ever is because he ripped thar guy off. EG is doing ehat he does intentionally.

Reactions: 19MU88
rifle I passed Marshall just like you did. Hahhaaa
Any other thoughts you'd like to share in regards to my post or did your first two posts in response cover it? Not being able to control your emotions and consolidate your thoughts into one post is something to be expected from an emotionally unstable woman . . . a bitch if you will.

Don't be a bitch.

EG is intentionally trying to ruin the forum.
It's was infested with Godless lying idiots when I got here, and now it's infested with Godless lying trumptards and oath breakers. The longer you are the people's fauxderator, the worse it gets.

images

EG makes 30Cat look like G.K. Chesterton.
I discovered Chesterton in mid 30’s and really like his stuff. I haven’t read a full book, but some essays and snippets/chapters I’ve read were fantastic. I think JFK used to quote him too as I recall reading in a late night insomnia/wikipedia circle session.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT