ADVERTISEMENT

Fancher Starting

Bigger question though, can you tell me what the weather is like down there today? If it's cloudy, I'm going to opt to stay home and watch on the 65" screen next to my kegerator.

Bigger question though, can you tell me what the weather is like down there today? If it's cloudy, I'm going to opt to stay home and watch on the 65" screen next to my kegerator.
Right now it's beautiful outside. However about 7 it's supposed to turn.

I wonder if Colombi is dinged up worse than originally thought, or if the coaches have chosen to go with the better runner realizing that our line is not good at pass blocking?

If the weather turns to shit this may be a brilliant move... Put in 2 TEs and run it every down with Fancher/Laborn/Turner... WING-T BABY!

I wonder if Colombi is dinged up worse than originally thought, or if the coaches have chosen to go with the better runner realizing that our line is not good at pass blocking?

If the weather turns to shit this may be a brilliant move... Put in 2 TEs and run it every down with Fancher/Laborn/Turner... WING-T BABY!
He was at CM vs SV game Friday with a knee brace on. IDK

Our line sucks. I’d like to see us mix it up and utilize formations with an unbalanced line at times, split our WR’s out extremely wide at other times, just things to get creative to mask our line as much as possible.

Reactions: ilmherdfan
Better hope the Herd can limit the Cajuns to under 20 points, assuming UL has any kind of defense at all. You know they're going to pack the line of scrimmage, so look for a couple deep balls tonight, even if Perkins has to leave the stands and go out there and toss them.

How did I get lumped into this. Haha

• Haha
Reactions: HerdGrad1999
Looking at WSAZ weather app. According to their radar it looks like some showers will pass thru around 6'ish and the heavy rains and storms will pass by west of Huntington at least until around 9:30.

I’m applying to be a meteorologist. I feel I can do the job from home, while retired, and on days where I am barely coherent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT