ADVERTISEMENT

FBI director says terror threats elevated to all-time high since Oct. 7: 'Blinking lights everywhere'

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
Thanks for the open borders and keeping us safe, Pedo-Joe! :rolleyes:

Also, thanks for the shitty economy, inflation, your attack on U.S. energy, the brink of war and for stealing our money to take care of illegal foreign nationals! You're a piece of work. Carter says thanks! Dumbass.

LINK: FBI Director Christopher Wray told Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-SC, he sees 'blinking lights everywhere'

FBI Director Christopher Wray testified Tuesday that the terror threat facing the United States has reached unprecedented levels since the Oct. 7 attack on Israel.

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., asked Wray to describe the current "threat matrix" facing the United States at a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing.

"What I would say that is unique about the environment that we're in right now in my career is that while there may have been times over the years where individual threats could have been higher here or there than where they may be right now, I've never seen a time where all the threats or so many of the threats are all elevated, all at exactly the same time," the FBI director replied.

"So, blinking red lights analogy about 9/11 — all the lights were blinking red before 9/11, apparently," Graham continued. "Obviously, all of us missed it. Would you say there's multiple blinking red lights out there?" he asked.

"I see blinking red lights everywhere," Wray answered.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Yet not only will Dems not do anything to correct course, they praise these idiots in charge, like Mayorkas who seriously needs to be removed from office now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT