ADVERTISEMENT

#FillTheTruck

Mike Gwinn

I'd rather be fishing.
Feb 26, 2002
Beckley, WV
Today is the last day to drop off supplies for WV flood relief at Joan C Edwards Stadium. Marshall Athletics is accepting donations on the West Lot until 3:30pm. The Herd's equipment truck will leave for Clendenin shortly after. Anyone who makes a donation will receive a complimentary ticket to the Herd's home opener with Morgan St.

Doc, Mike Hamrick, Herd football and volleyball players are on hand to take your donations. If you can please drop off donations of cleaning supplies, personal hygiene effects, sun screen, bug spray, shovels, etc today by 3:30pm!

Really proud of Hamrick Doc the new President and every Marshall student athlete and student that took of their time to give back to a state that badly needs a helping hand.

Makes me proud to know we still aren't too good to think in terms of the bigger picture of what the state needs.

Compare and contrast this behavior with MIFART, ( morgantown institute of furniture arson and riot training) and it's all about us.

Praying for the those affected and hoping for a fast recovery.

Keep in mind that our men's hoops team was also involved. They were busy cleaning homes and churches in Clendenin.

Really proud of Hamrick Doc the new President and every Marshall student athlete and student that took of their time to give back to a state that badly needs a helping hand.

Makes me proud to know we still aren't too good to think in terms of the bigger picture of what the state needs.

Compare and contrast this behavior with MIFART, ( morgantown institute of furniture arson and riot training) and it's all about us.

Praying for the those affected and hoping for a fast recovery.

This disaster should be above the petty rants of sports fans. We're talking about suffering and sorrow almost beyond comprehension to small towns and families already beset with hard times.

I am extremely proud of the way the ENTIRE state has rallied to lend support and the giving and donations continue.

And for your information, the WVU athletic department, administration and student government association started flood relief work last week. They have already sent 8 semi tractor loads to all areas adversely affected by the flood.

Reactions: Bronco-eer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT