ADVERTISEMENT

FIRE TRICK DADDY AND COMPANY!

The helicopter travel has been done….but he has also gotten to Charleston for events by car. We also have other university personnel that travel by plane, helicopter and car to Charleston as well. Having the flight school it gives many different avenues of travel and allows for quick travel when needed along with training for the school. It’s a win all the way around

Reactions: herdftblfan
The helicopter travel has been done….but he has also gotten to Charleston for events by car. We also have other university personnel that travel by plane, helicopter and car to Charleston as well. Having the flight school it gives many different avenues of travel and allows for quick travel when needed along with training for the school. It’s a win all the way around
Whoa whoa whoa!!! Heresy! This is a "Trash Huff" thread only!

Huff is flown by the state highway patrol, not the Marshall aviation department.

He has been by the WVSP yes, he’s also flown in planes by the flight school. He’s also traveled by car….just like many other ways of travel by university folks…..
He’s also flown by helicopter by the WVSP to be able to get to many more HS games on Friday nights to recruit instead of driving and only able to get to half of those.
Not sure why this has become a topic??? But might as well encompass all

My guess is if he didn't use a helicopter there is a huge risk he could get stuck in traffic on the never ending I-64 construction and get caught in multiple accidents that appear to occur there on a regular basis that back up traffic for hours. Then we would have to read complaints about him spending all his time sitting in a car on the interstate or being in Charleston instead of being with the team.
Man, now you're starting to sound like Rifle, digging deep into that bag of excuses for Huff.

Frequent use of a helicopter to travel that short of distance is a ridiculous waste of funds, especially considering how poor and destitute we are as a program, according to many on here.

I think it's an interesting topic. Seems like a D1 program should have those resources at their disposal if they are serious about winning. I for one am glad we have made that investment(whatever that may be).

Man, now you're starting to sound like Rifle, digging deep into that bag of excuses for Huff.

Frequent use of a helicopter to travel that short of distance is a ridiculous waste of funds, especially considering how poor and destitute we are as a program, according to many on here.
Actually using state/University aircraft is already a budget item in most cases. Like Cincy said, those teaching at the new flight school need the hours if that's the aircraft they are using. I believe they are adding rotor craft to the fleet soon. I would rather they burn the fuel for a school business purpose vs. just flying around downtown Htgn looking at the newest parking lot. Marshall has been flying HCoaches on private aircraft for years. When it wasn't Marshall Reynold's jet, it was smaller twin-engine craft out of Lawerence Co OH airport.

Yeah, I've never claimed Marshall was "poor". I leave that up to those bitching about $7/seat baseball tickets.

Ummm, has Huff ever been told that when he is constantly pointing a finger at someone else, player, players, etc., that at least THREE Fingers are pointing right back at HIM??

He has been by the WVSP yes, he’s also flown in planes by the flight school. He’s also traveled by car….just like many other ways of travel by university folks…..
He’s also flown by helicopter by the WVSP to be able to get to many more HS games on Friday nights to recruit instead of driving and only able to get to half of those.
Not sure why this has become a topic??? But might as well encompass all
I’ve even seen Huff walking from one point to another, he slow walked then sped up just before having to take a step backwards.

I know Huff flew by copter to an SVHS home game on one of his first visits to see the Milum and Biggs kids at SV. Sadly, it was too late to sway them.

Reactions: MUMAN3419
Hold on guys--driving to Charleston from Huntington takes like 45 minutes. In any large area, it would basically be considered the same town. By the time you travelled to HTS, got on an aircraft, and flew to CRW, you'd have been able to drive to Charleston much faster. I want Huff gone as much as anyone, but I just don't buy this.

It's absurd.

Reactions: MUMAN3419
the real question , is Huff the kind of HC that can help develop Trick as an OC? in other words can Huff sit down in the film room, during the season, or after season, and break down each and every call? can Huff help him out?and not in a threating way, but in a helping way. IDK some HC's can do this,,while others can not. So maybe it isnt all on Trick? FTR Sonny could no more help an OC than the man on the moon. His strengths were in other areas.

the real question , is Huff the kind of HC that can help develop Trick as an OC? in other words can Huff sit down in the film room, during the season, or after season, and break down each and every call? can Huff help him out?and not in a threating way, but in a helping way. IDK some HC's can do this,,while others can not. So maybe it isnt all on Trick? FTR Sonny could no more help an OC than the man on the moon. His strengths were in other areas.
I think we know the answer to that question and it is no.

The answer is almost certainly no.

Diving deeper into this topic, I would argue that as head coach, if Huff has to spend that much time teaching someone the skill set he should already possess (after all we're not talking about taking a GA under your wing) then you most likely made a poor hiring decision to begin with, so again, the buck starts and ends with the man in charge = Huff.

Great question and point. For the record, I don't think Huff can.

Plane Airplane GIF

Huff Aviation

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT