ADVERTISEMENT

FIU Running Back Arrested

muthed

Silver Buffalo
Aug 25, 2018
FIU rb Phillips has been arrested on domestic violence charges. Alleged dv took place in June. Warrant for arrest issued in August, but arrested just this month. I understand he was a 3rd string rb with roughly 350 rushing yards, but geez, if law enforcement had read the papers a time or two they might have figured out where he was. After all, he played in 11 games

Reactions: Elkview
For them to have Lane Kiffin and such a "who cares" attitude about who they take, FAU should be a lot better than they actually are.

if law enforcement had read the papers a time or two they might have figured out where he was.

I don't know anybody under 70 that actually reads the paper, but a quick survey of the Miami Herald, and of the other online media in south Florida reveals that they do not really cover FIU, because no one in Miami gives a flying f*** about the program. Fan-free football.

For them to have Lane Kiffin and such a "who cares" attitude about who they take, FAU should be a lot better than they actually are.

True. But this is a story about FIU, not FAU.

I don't know anybody under 70 that actually reads the paper, but a quick survey of the Miami Herald, and of the other online media in south Florida reveals that they do not really cover FIU, because no one in Miami gives a flying f*** about the program. Fan-free football.

True. But this is a story about FIU, not FAU.

I’m younger than 70 and read papers everyday, but I understand your point.
I read papers and stare at the inter webs almost simultaneously. ;)As far as FIU, never heard of ‘em. :D

The joke was that you spend so much of your life arguing with people here that all someone has to do is toss a sentence your way to get a 1,000 word screed back in return.

If one were so inclined, they could just stop in once every few hours to respond (bat the balloon), and they could puppet-master you into spending your whole day dropping these huge missives into thin air on a message board with maybe 25 daily visitors.

The joke was that you spend so much of your life arguing with people here that all someone has to do is toss a sentence your way to get a 1,000 word screed back in return.

If one were so inclined, they could just stop in once every few hours to respond (bat the balloon), and they could puppet-master you into spending your whole day dropping these huge missives into thin air on a message board with maybe 25 daily visitors.

Again, your use of the phrase was clearly understood. What wasn’t as obvious was your use of the phrase as an excuse to mask your horrible argument.

It failed in the original thread, and it failed you again in this thread. But I’m sure you were just keeping the balloon afloat and didn’t really mean “FAU.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT