ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD FIU

mlblack16.

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2017
Appear to hype up the other team, even on our home field. Look for this to get even worse now that we're leaving the armpit of college football conferences.

Reactions: Tim_N_Montana
Nobody has started one yet, so why not?

Willy J better dry those hands up. Also, we need to get in a rhythm. Looking rusty on offense.

I forget, are we playing Florida State? It definitely doesn't look like we're playing FIU.

Solid game for The Herd. Butch was pissed at Huff for throwing deep passes to finish out the game 😁😆😅

Huff didn't even make eye contact with him. I don't know if that was necessary. I just think the awkwardness of the moment was hilarious.

Reactions: Chevy1
Solid game for The Herd. Butch was pissed at Huff for throwing deep passes to finish out the game 😁😆😅

Huff didn't even make eye contact with him. I don't know if that was necessary. I just think the awkwardness of the moment was hilarious.
Fvck’m. Let the 3 rd stringers play.

Serious injury to one of the Herds backups.

the squirrel on the field was a riot. Crowd was cheering him on, once he crossed the goal lune the place went crazy. Might end up on sports center.

I though he threw the ball great. Only one pass over the middle that was tipped but other then that he was on. The run around the right end for 8 showed a good burst to out run the defensive end.

It's not our job to slow down our offense. It's the opponent's job to stop us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT