ADVERTISEMENT

Florida heading for a recount

Funny how the Dems just keep on picking up more and more seats. House will end around 36. Senate seats slipping away.

Completely ignoring state law. Completely ignoring a judges order. History of election law violations by this same elections official. Yep nothing to see here
From what I've heard, state law said she had until 12 noon today to provide a final count. The official in question was appointed by Gov. Jeb Bush - a republican - after the 2000 debacle.

From what I've heard, state law said she had until 12 noon today to provide a final count. The official in question was appointed by Gov. Jeb Bush - a republican - after the 2000 debacle.
She had until 7 pm yesterday. Missed that deadline then requested a hearing this morning where the noon deadline was set. And what’s your point about Jeb?

She had until 7 pm yesterday. Missed that deadline then requested a hearing this morning where the noon deadline was set. And what’s your point about Jeb?

See above for the state of FL vote deadline - I linked three stories....didn't see anything about an extension. Perhaps you can provide a link.

my point was in response your statement, "History of election law violations by this same elections official. The current election official has been cited in the past." I haven't seen anything stating that....now, her predecessor was cited....and replaced with the current one by then Governor, Jeb Bush.

Still, the current official hasn't delivered the timely results, and I'm not saying she's effective. However, the law was 12 noon - from what I've read, she met that deadline.

You all, much like Comey, assume anyone appointed by a republican is loyal to their party first over country and everything else. that's only the case for democrats.

I have no clue which way the corruption lies, but the last time elections were in question in Florida the resulting recount favored the Republicans and decided the presidency. So I’m not sure we can call this situation a one sided affair. What seems evident is that the whole vote counting process in Florida is broken. It needs fixed. In the meantime, hopefully every legitimate vote is counted and the will of the people is realized no matter which political party is victorious.

Reactions: Chevy1
Fire that woman. Being black doesn't mean she can't be fired. She needs fired and maybe jailed. Racism is over blown. Most people treat others the way they want treated. Never a good word in the press about the millions of black and white people who love one another and help each other.

How is it possible that it takes about two hours to count the votes the first time but three weeks to count them the second time?

Reactions: ohio herd
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT