ADVERTISEMENT

Florida/South Carolina

herdalicious

Platinum Buffalo
Apr 3, 2007
Xanadu
Watching #15 Florida play South Carolina in Gainesville, and it looks like maybe 20% of their stadium is empty. The decline in attendance is real, and it's across the board. I thought it would hammer G5s and marginally affect the larger programs, but it looks like its universal.

What does this look like in 20 years?

“we’re all just slaves to a vicious race of cruel alien overlords”? Better than this 2018 bullshit? Man you lost me.

Watching #15 Florida play South Carolina in Gainesville, and it looks like maybe 20% of their stadium is empty. The decline in attendance is real, and it's across the board. I thought it would hammer G5s and marginally affect the larger programs, but it looks like its universal.

What does this look like in 20 years?

Looks like a G5 got hammered today. The Joan was MORE than 20% undercapacitated today. Crowd announced at 19,000+ but I'm thinking more like 10,000 made it inside the gates.

In 20 years, Marshall will still have 2 more years to be ready to contend for the conference title. Our stadium will have a new upper deck extending our seating to 50,302 only to have the best looking tarp/wrap with moss, Pennington and leftwich covering it. We will have voted on 3 different Marco designs again. And the baseball stadium architectural design will be almost done.

In 20 years, Marshall will still have 2 more years to be ready to contend for the conference title. Our stadium will have a new upper deck extending our seating to 50,302 only to have the best looking tarp/wrap with moss, Pennington and leftwich covering it. We will have voted on 3 different Marco designs again. And the baseball stadium architectural design will be almost done.

yt.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT