ADVERTISEMENT

For the first time since I have been driving

Where?

Highest I ever paid was $4.11, but that was back in '08 or whenever it was real high the last time.

Somehow, I think Biden will end up doing something reasonable.

Either he will or where the hell are all the people who ignored Obama and drilled back in '08? That's who we're really waiting on. The president is nothing. Time to bowl him over and get the oil flowing.

Seems to me like they're just holding out to make Biden look bad. Soon enough, the money they could make will be too much for them to refuse. They'll be back out there then. Drilling.

Get away from the exit. Should be a good quarter below that.

Do you really live high on the hog out there with the prices on everything? Damn, must be rolling in it. I can't imagine it.

From what I've read, people have to huddle up in little apartments with 10 people to make it. Even professional working people. No, not whores, at least not sexual ones anyway. I mean you know, people like me who draw shit on paper and call it engineering. Stuff like that. Out there, I'd be poorer than I'd be working at McDonald's in Huntington.

So I decided to put on my Kevlar vest and go venture out past the offramps to buy gas today!

Now it's $5.45!

Go, Biden! Let's reach that $6 by mid-spring

Reactions: mlblack16.
Go, Biden! Let's reach that $6 by mid-spring
Mid-spring? I'm surprised California wouldn't be at $6 by the start of Evil Lives Here show I watched last night.

California should be at $8 by mid-Spring. I would still pay it though. I had to stay at home for almost two years, due to these masking low-lifes. I have to get outside now before I stick a fork through my neck. You can't even imagine all the work I did out in the yard last summer. I pretty much mowed the grass three times a week, and usually didn't even drop the blades. Just rode around the yard in circles, pretending I was battling Kyle Busch on turn 4 at Martinsville.

didn't even drop the blades

LOL, this just reminds me of that big pile of $26 lawn mower blades they had in Lowe's last week when I was in there wandering around rambling to myself.

About how bad of a day it was, how I wanted to die and how these blades would be fun to slice my neck with. I'm OK today with just waiting out my 13 year sentence until I get cancer, but last week was bad.

Wonder where I'll wander around today. If I wander, it will just be rambling today about how even though they say they won't fire me, they still think I'm real shitty and hired new people to tell me how shitty I am when I've done this shit for 15 years and they haven't done it 15 minutes yet. And probably never will. All they'll do is tell me I can't do it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT