ADVERTISEMENT

Former Gator QB Jeff Driskel headed to Louisiana Tech

Not so fast Jonathon Ford....reported in the Charlotte Observer is Driskel has asked to be released from Florida so he can finish at DUKE of theACC.....to be continued. Interested in a wager?

HerdZilla 22 in Charlotte

Driskel's stats are not very impressive and he has been blamed for much of Florida's problems with their offense.

Here is the Duke rumor from 12/27/14:

http://collegespun.com/sec/florida-sec/report-florida-qb-jeff-driskel-considering-a-transfer-to-duke

Driskel to LaTech rumor

Driskill to Duke was a long shot, never going to happen. I understand he is a fine student but probably doesn't want to tackle Duke grad school when he is trying to audition for the league. Way to time consuming.

Once again sisters chimes in with another POINTLESS post. I'm glad you're still batting 1.000 in that dept sisters.

Driskal has no shot at the NFL. This transfer is because he has no shot of starting at Florida next year

No point just a fact. From my seat Driskel cant beat out Birdsong.what point are u all making? LA tech is now the leauge's best?

I think the bigger thing may be the effect Driskel's transfer can have on J'Mar Smith. I'm assuming Driskel will have two years of play time left, and kids don't want to sit around for very long these days.

Not saying that he will decide to commit to Marshall, but he may well decide to commit elsewhere. Maybe somewhere the Herd wouldn't have to worry about him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT