ADVERTISEMENT

Former Herd standout Luke Salmons named new football coach of Kentucky 4A powerhouse, Corbin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you can tell by their posts which ones started out in Pee Wee ball wearing the "Tools of Ignorance" behind the plate and continued in the same position in the seasons that followed. The nonsensical posts accurately indicate about how many foul balls got through the face masks over the years and the resultant cumulative frontal lobe permanent brain damage that resulted!!!

Well, you can tell by their posts which ones started out in Pee Wee ball wearing the "Tools of Ignorance" behind the plate and continued in the same position in the seasons that followed. The nonsensical posts accurately indicate about how many foul balls got through the face masks over the years and the resultant cumulative frontal lobe permanent brain damage that resulted!!!
Three exclamation points. You must be really mad. Let me guess: lifelong west virginia educated?

I didn't start catching until 8th grade when I made my high school team. I didn't play "Pee Wee" ball nor did I catch at that age. My last year of baseball before high school ball was in Babe Ruth. I alternated between shortstop and pitching. The kid who alternated with me was a year older and got cut from his high school team (my rival school) as both a junior and a senior, then he got drafted by the Astros as a pitcher after one year in JUCO.

Also, foul balls don't "get through face masks." The masks are mad to prevent that. But you're right, I do have possible permanent brain damage due to a recent accident. How does it make you feel to know that a guy with brain damage is still far more intelligent than you are?

Three exclamation points. You must be really mad. Let me guess: lifelong west virginia educated?

I didn't start catching until 8th grade when I made my high school team. I didn't play "Pee Wee" ball nor did I catch at that age. My last year of baseball before high school ball was in Babe Ruth. I alternated between shortstop and pitching. The kid who alternated with me was a year older and got cut from his high school team (my rival school) as both a junior and a senior, then he got drafted by the Astros as a pitcher after one year in JUCO.

Also, foul balls don't "get through face masks." The masks are mad to prevent that. But you're right, I do have possible permanent brain damage due to a recent accident. How does it make you feel to know that a guy with brain damage is still far more intelligent than you are?
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Ummm, let me guess. Yep, you are definitely in the Baseball Hall of Fame . . . in your Own Mind! The inaugural class too, I'll bet!

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Ummm, let me guess. Yep, you are definitely in the Baseball Hall of Fame . . . in your Own Mind! The inaugural class too, I'll bet!
Great post. Is there a reason why "Own Mind" is capitalized or is it just due to lack of intelligence?

Great post. Is there a reason why "Own Mind" is capitalized or is it just due to lack of intelligence?

Perhaps just a tip of the cap to your "prowess" in the field of grammar which is well known to be infinitely greater than your meager and skimpy accomplishments in the game of baseball at ALL levels, riffy ole boy!

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Corbin, KY better than this area? Have you been there? Trust me, it's not.
It's about money, that's all.

Tough blow for Midland.
Exactly. Corbin is in what was, may still be to a lesser extent, part of "Coal Country" in Eastern and Southeastern KY. For years US Steel Corp. had a significant mining complex in and around nearby Lynch, KY, and the main Coal Preparation Plant for those mines was over in the Corbin area! Not sure said mines/plant are still in production/operation at this time. As for your Question, well, let's just say that, as is often the case on this board, Riffle is clueless!!

Reactions: Marco93 and 19MU88
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT