ADVERTISEMENT

FOX NEWS ALERT ⚠️: ICE confirms Jordanians who attempted to breach Marine Corps Base Quantico were both in US illegally

BTW, @Archetype XLIV, thanks for the ⚠️ idea! I will use that every time I post a Fox News article! It stands out. So no excuse, for those who don't like me posting Fox News articles, who don't like reading them.

Liberals, I'm sure, because they don’t like their stupidity being pointed out.

• Love
Reactions: Archetype XLIV
BTW, @Archetype XLIV, thanks for the ⚠️ idea! I will use that every time I post a Fox News article! It stands out. So no excuse, for those who don't like me posting Fox News articles, who don't like reading them.

Liberals, I'm sure, because they don’t like their stupidity being pointed out.
"MODS!"

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
"MODS!"

🤣
I was going to report this post to the moderators, but then I remembered I'm not a whining nark like some.

Narc is with a C, moron. But since you guys can't read, let me remind you that my last thread on this was mocking you all for being hypocrites. You were all too stupid to pick up on that, and now you're just being dishonest and ignoring the reality of that.

But hey, I can play this game. Congratulations on helping to ruin the board. I can play this game, too as step one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT