ADVERTISEMENT

fox news

dherd

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 23, 2007
Conservatives last week devoured a story by John Solomon and Sara Carter at Circa with this title, “Obama intel agency secretly conducted illegal searches on Americans for years.” The Obama administration, noted the story, had “routinely violated American privacy protections while scouring through overseas intercepts and failed to disclose the extent of the problems until the final days before Donald Trump was elected president last fall.”

That sort of misfeasance merited followup by the mainstream media, according to various voices on the right. NewsBusters scolded, “Nets Blackout Massive Constitutional Violations by Obama’s NSA.” PJ Media: “Shock: Complete MSM News Blackout on NSA Illegal Spying Bombshell.” Mollie Hemingway of the Federalist did a social-media roundup of the un-coverage

Went in hiding for 6 months over this stuff. Took 6 months. When did you know it was safe?

dherd has no respect from me. I respect everyone else on this forum. Not dherd. He took the easy way out. Greed and I fight like no tomorrow. But, at least he hung around and took his lumps after the election.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT