ADVERTISEMENT

France is, how you say, “burning”

SamSwimmer

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 16, 2015
It’s crazy the riots in France are literally getting almost no press here

Especially since it’s all because a cop shot a black kid. I figured our media overlords would be pushing it hard just to keep up the narrative
Too many similarities to our open boarder. Not too mention the race baiting riots here aren't due until 24.

Last edited:
Reactions: mlblack16.
The Moors are back!

9fc2fa5a-776e-4170-b702-ecab92cab7d1_text.gif

Reactions: GeauxHerd
I am supposed to go with my family and mother in law to Paris in May of '24.

I guess we should wear flame resistant pajamas.

I'd rather go to Alsace and Southern Rhone but so be it.

Haven't booked it yet in case there is more unrest.

@greengeezer

Ha - we're actually going to Montreal and Quebec City later this month. We were going to do it last year but it was canceled due to covid rules.

The whole France thing is a mother-in-law initiative. Her health is great but she's getting up there in age. She really wanted to go all her life and her husband is now in poor health and cannot travel. I'm always up for travel, so glad to oblige even if it's not my preferred desination.

Go to Lale Charles, LA. Went through basic with a Cajun from there. Met his mother and didn't understand a word she said.

• Haha
Reactions: alphasig1053
It’s crazy the riots in France are literally getting almost no press here
It's crazy everyone on this board knows about these riots when they are literally getting almost no press here. How is that even possible 🤔

Hell, I've even seen the video of the shooting (justified, IMO, but that opinion is based on American law). I wonder how I found that with literally almost no press.

It's crazy everyone on this board knows about these riots when they are literally getting almost no press here. How is that even possible 🤔

Hell, I've even seen the video of the shooting (justified, IMO, but that opinion is based on American law). I wonder how I found that with literally almost no press.
This thing called the internet.

If I had to venture a guess, it's probably because "almost no press" doesn't mean "no press." Quit acting like it's all over the news.

If I had to venture a guess, it's probably because "almost no press" doesn't mean "no press." Quit acting like it's all over the news.

You'll have to forgive Raoul.

You see, libs and liberaltarians alike simply follow their marching orders.

When it comes to the liberal mainstream media, they are NOT to question anything and therefore they tend to get very emotional when someone else does.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
It's been all over the news I consume. Which includes a look at CNN.com each morning, and the NYT (which I subscribe to). Are these not part of the LiBrUl mEDiA you decry and imply are not covering this?

Forgive me? I'm not sorry for having more sense than most of you slapnuts put together.

This thread is part of a common theme on this board: you dipshits claim the media doesn't cover something, and every ****ing time it turns out it is actually being covered, and rather in depth at that. This tells me that you slack-jawed inbreds are being told (by one of your slimy, lying RWNJ outlets) something is not being covered by the LiBrUl mEdIa, and of course you never bother to check if that's actually true or not, because y'all have less intelligence than a shit-flinging monkey at the zoo.

It's been all over the news I consume. Which includes a look at CNN.com each morning, and the NYT (which I subscribe to). Are these not part of the LiBrUl mEDiA you decry and imply are not covering this?
At noon today on CNN.com (I checked) there were two links far down on the page. So, if you saw them, you had to scroll down & likely be looking for the story. TrY aGaIn

At noon today on CNN.com (I checked) there were two links far down on the page. So, if you saw them, you had to scroll down & likely be looking for the story. TrY aGaIn
I know it is hard to see, but "new" is part of the word "news". The protests began six days ago, were big news, and eased up last night; here's a link to furrin' news confirming that easing of the riots: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...macron-prepares-to-meet-leaders-of-parliament

So today it is on the NEW news to push to the top. Looks like we have some man who went missing as a kid being found, but he's all fvxked in the head now. I don't give a shit, but I can see where that is really interesting for a lot of people.. Looking down at WORLD NEWS, looks like the Israelis are blowing up shit in the West Bank. Jews: love them or hate them, they've killed a lot of Arabs. Oh, and the French thing still shows in that section.

You see, libs and liberaltarians alike simply follow their marching orders.

When it comes to the liberal mainstream media, they are NOT to question anything and therefore they tend to get very emotional when someone else does.

Raoul is trans political. Politically, he's a flaming left wing liberal but he identifies as a libertarian.

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
I know it is hard to see, but "new" is part of the word "news". The protests began six days ago, were big news, and eased up last night; here's a link to furrin' news confirming that easing of the riots: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...macron-prepares-to-meet-leaders-of-parliament

So today it is on the NEW news to push to the top. Looks like we have some man who went missing as a kid being found, but he's all fvxked in the head now. I don't give a shit, but I can see where that is really interesting for a lot of people.. Looking down at WORLD NEWS, looks like the Israelis are blowing up shit in the West Bank. Jews: love them or hate them, they've killed a lot of Arabs. Oh, and the French thing still shows in that section.
Out of the three legacy US outlets I typically check to see what topics are being discussed, it was barely a blip. A good friend of mine was in Paris last month. We had brunch yesterday & I mentioned she came back just in time. I consider this chic pretty savvy & even she was caught off guard. She thought I was talking about the retirement kerfuffle a few weeks ago. As much as I despise Twitter, that's where I saw most of the news about it.

Reactions: 19MU88
Out of the three legacy US outlets I typically check to see what topics are being discussed, it was barely a blip
You should have checked when it was, you know, NEWs.

It's not like I was looking for news about France and became aware of this....I haven't liked the French since 1986, fvck those frogs.

You get a cookie if you can say why 1986 is important without using Google.

I love that Raoul thinks a 60-secomd blurb on the nightly news or an article buried deep, deep down an MSM outlet's webpage constitutes "coverage" in his mind.

Honest question - if these were right-wing dissidents do you think there would be more coverage - as in hours upon hours of footage and pundits expounding on these incidents - or less?

I love that Raoul thinks a 60-secomd blurb on the nightly news or an article buried deep, deep down an MSM outlet's webpage constitutes "coverage" in his mind.

Honest question - if these were right-wing dissidents do you think there would be more coverage - as in hours upon hours of footage and pundits expounding on these incidents - or less?
Does anyone recall the Russia Russia coverage?? Great coverage of a total made up lie and fraud on the American people. Does anyone recall COVID death counters for Trump that disappeared oh about 1/21

Does anyone recall the Russia Russia coverage?? Great coverage of a total made up lie and fraud on the American people. Does anyone recall COVID death counters for Trump that disappeared oh about 1/21
Are you referring to the counters that continued to be displayed on the news stations for several months after January 2021, while people like you were saying they were no longer there?

“Deep, deep down”? I’m on a smaller iPhone, and it’s only four swipes down on CNN’s main page.

Do any of you deplorables actually take 30 seconds to verify anything that you’re told?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT