ADVERTISEMENT

From cnn

We previously were told by the cons that this just political stunts and such.

They're deeply afraid of him running again

This is third-world BS!

This is a poltical witch hunt.

This may be one of the lowest dirtiest things in my lifetime.

Ugghh ok so what are they? Thr nuke codes or an ash tray? Some napkins?

Hmmm.... Nothing to see and nothing to destroy...

The overwhelming evidence of the hypocrisy of your side and the resulting double-standards are just too hard to ignore, but somehow you seem to manage to...

YOU ARE THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE

The political establishment has assured anyone outside of their class that a decision to run for a National office as an outsider will result in complete personal destruction

We previously were told by the cons that this just political stunts and such.
It further proves our points. Biden has spent his life in the govt sector. In office for decades. Goes after Trump who had not and had just left office. The documents Biden had were held onto for years. They went after Trump for political reasons while they had documents for years and years.

Damn hypocrits, as usual.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
It further proves our points. Biden has spent his life in the govt sector. In office for decades. Goes after Trump who had not and had just left office. The documents Biden had were held onto for years. They went after Trump for political reasons while they had documents for years and years.

Damn hypocrits, as usual.
Ugghh ok so what are they? Thr nuke codes or an ash tray? Some napkins?

Nothing to see here people.

Morning Joe and Mika already said this morning that this is nothing, and Joe Biden had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Let's move on. Bigger fish to fry here with Trump.

I agree. Joe & Mika are criminally insufferable
I've never watched it, but I will take your word for it.

Yesterday afternoon while in the car, I listened to a bit of Hannity on SXM Patriot and then the progressive channel. Both shows were incredibly full of shit...although I was appreciative of the fact that callers on the progressive channel can say "motherfvcker" on the air, that was alright. Either way, I would be happier to stick to Bluegrass Junction.

I've never watched it, but I will take your word for it.

Yesterday afternoon while in the car, I listened to a bit of Hannity on SXM Patriot and then the progressive channel. Both shows were incredibly full of shit...although I was appreciative of the fact that callers on the progressive channel can say "motherfvcker" on the air, that was alright. Either way, I would be happier to stick to Bluegrass Junction.
Way, way, way, back when Scarborough was first elected, I truly thought one day he’d end up with the GOP nomination. I’m wrong a lot, but damn I was way off.

People can shit on Rush Limbaugh (he said some wild stuff sometimes) but he was at least charismatic in his rhetoric. Hannity just comes across as lunatic blinded by ideology & speaks like he’s a moderator on message board under a false account trying to drive engagement.

Unless the government suddenly realized the documents were missing, why didn't the lawyers just shred them?
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT