ADVERTISEMENT

CNN fact-checking Biden now.

The Dems are scrambling at this point as to what to do with this disaster. Kamala has virtually no likeable qualities and Gavin would come off as a total robot. Who would step in replacing Mush to run?

The big $$ on Wall St. (mostly Dems) are doing all they can do to keep the stock market (7 Stocks driving this latest rally) from tanking. Broker Dealers buying up new govt debt issuance despite the fragile fiscal situation the US is in too. It's their last vestige of keeping the sheep thinking "All is well" with the economy and Mush's (*cough* Obumma 3rd term *cough*) ability to continually "lead" the country.

If they can keep Mush alive a little longer and get him across the election finish line a "winner", he will be moved out for medical reasons, and the VP elevated, IMO. Fire up the ballot harvesting operation!!!

I agree they will let Biden talk as much as he wants now to bury himself, then switch at the convention.

Who would step in replacing Mush to run?
It's his time to shine.

Joe-Manchin-2011.jpg

Uhhh, for three years, I’ve been posting about how CNN fact-checks Biden and reports on his lies. It’s the difference between CNN and bogus media like Fox/OAN. One is fair and balanced, while the other two are FOX/OAN.

Uhhh, for three years, I’ve been posting about how CNN fact-checks Pedo-Joe and reports on his lies. It’s the difference between CNN and bogus media like Fox/OAN. One is fair and balanced, while the other two are FOX/OAN.

Welcome to the party, CNN. Even if it is on life support.

There's a reason Fox News is the most watched and most trusted news network and why CNN is struggling to keep its head above water.

Fox News dominates ratings and it isn't even close.

You're out of your mind, if you think CNN isn't a laughingstock. I agree, it is, to an extent, trying. However, it is still a joke, spreading the radical left propaganda.

The new president, to his credit, is trying to bring CNN back, but the damage has been done. Maybe one day.

They fact-check Pedo-Joe because they would be an even bigger laughingstock if they didn't. The new president knows this. CNN was forced to shut down its circus. It was dying.

This is a news network that wants to be taken seriously:

CNN cuts away laughing from Trump’s speech after SCOTUS appeared favorable to keeping him on Colorado’s 2024 ballot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT