ADVERTISEMENT

Geezer, I Need Help

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
I’m not coming to you as a result of you doing some great job as my relationship counselor or anything, because you’ve been less than stellar. I’m only coming to you because the rest of these morons have no game.

This is the flight attendant for my section. Her old Facebook pictures show a ring, but she isn’t wearing it today. We are already IG friends within 10 minutes of me boarding. The bathroom is a straight shot for me/us. 

What’s the law on public indecency if you’re in international airspace? Can I get arrested if my pecker accidentally pushes open the bathroom door while stand-up-banging her and all of these Brits see, even if over international waters?

I have plenty of experience with other Europeans (Germans, Italians, Czechs, Slovakians, Swedish, and more), but I’m not sure I have tasted any UK snatch. Any suggestions?

I’ve had romantic encounters in a photographic darkroom and in the sculpture garden of Huntington Galleries, but never in an airplane. My fantasy is romance in a submarine. One of those two person deals at about 30 feet.

The only advice I feel I can give comes from my darkroom experience. I imagine that photo chemicals and those solutions used in airline toilets are similarly caustic. Use caution because that stuff can leave nasty burns.

Reactions: GeorgeDickel
Perfect for you. No college, easily will believe your BS.

Besides, I thought you didn’t dip your wick?

I’ve had romantic encounters in a photographic darkroom and in the sculpture garden of Huntington Galleries, but never in an airplane. My fantasy is romance in a submarine. One of those two person deals at about 30 feet.

The only advice I feel I can give comes from my darkroom experience. I imagine that photo chemicals and those solutions used in airline toilets are similarly caustic. Use caution because that stuff can leave nasty burns.
That is what I need out of you!

Some good stories about how you deflowered something in a garden . . . how you left your own deposit in a sculpture gallery . . . warning me about how there are more things that can burn me banging in an airplane bathroom other than chlamydia.

This is the Geezer that we need.

Perfect for you. No college, easily will believe your BS.
I'd be willing to bet that the overwhelming percent of most airline attendants have attended college.

I just caught a headline about some air passenger slapping a flight attendant and then trying to exit the plane while in flight. I didn’t get the details so I hope it isn’t Rifle’s restroom tryst gone bad.

If my advice caused a disaster, I may have to slink off into exile.

Fake news
Eat a dick. Unlike your fake drunk posts and stealing Kenny’s shtick, my stories are real. I figured if there is going to be a coronation this week, then as a fellow King, I should attend.

Fake news to outright Sad news.
You’re jealous that I’m continuing my international pussy slaying tour.

Each time that I take an international trip solo, I have always successfully had an espionage situation: I spy the pussy that I want, and I infiltrate it. Germany? Yep. Iceland? Yep. Hawaii? Yep. Yes, I realize that Hawaii is not international, but if I have to fly over a fvcking ocean to get there, it counts.

I’m about to add England, Norway, and Sweden to the tour.

You’re jealous that I’m continuing my international pussy slaying tour.

Each time that I take an international trip solo, I have always successfully had an espionage situation: I spy the pussy that I want, and I infiltrate it. Germany? Yep. Iceland? Yep. Hawaii? Yep. Yes, I realize that Hawaii is not international, but if I have to fly over a fvcking ocean to get there, it counts.

I’m about to add England, Norway, and Sweden to the tour.
No, not jealous. I've toured my fair share of countries, but have concentrated mostly within the western hemisphere. I tend to go after the island nations, central america, and north america. Mexico, Canada, Puerto Rico, and probably half of the states. Did a German once though, but yet to score with what I want most, and that's a Jap. You get a Jap, and I'll be jealous for sure. I'll want pictures of that.

Always thought an Icelandic girl would be intriguing. Especially if she talked dirty in her native language.

Well, must be your lucky day. rifle has a condo there. complete with 20 foot high ceilings, luxury vinyl flooring, new shower heads, and separate bathrooms for you and your mate.
I don't have a condo there, but I probably should have worn a condom there. The girl I bagged there was fun. And I also had an experience that will probably remind '06 of his experimental days in college:

I don't have a condo there, but I probably should have worn a condom there. The girl I bagged there was fun. And I also had an experience that will probably remind '06 of his experimental days in college:
I thought you were looking at a place there, or maybe it was Scotland. I remember you posting some place where you had to take a small boat over to a little island with a single home on it.

I thought you promised to keep it on the DL.

Eat a dick. Unlike your fake drunk posts and stealing Kenny’s shtick, my stories are real. I figured if there is going to be a coronation this week, then as a fellow King, I should attend.

I was in London just prior to Prince Williams wedding. The Brits go crazy on this stuff. There must have been a line with upwards of 5-600 people to go in Westminster Abbey just to see where it was gonna happen. Green Park, which is right beside Buckingham was all decorated up. They do Royal celebrations big!!

I was in London just prior to Prince Williams wedding. The Brits go crazy on this stuff. There must have been a line with upwards of 5-600 people to go in Westminster Abbey just to see where it was gonna happen. Green Park, which is right beside Buckingham was all decorated up. They do Royal celebrations big!!
My driver today said that he dropped a group of people there yesterday so that they could camp out for four days and have front row seats for the 30 seconds they will get to see him pass by.

I need to spend more time here. A beautiful city with a lot of beautiful girls.

Reactions: imherdfan
My driver today said that he dropped a group of people there yesterday so that they could camp out for four days and have front row seats for the 30 seconds they will get to see him pass by.

I need to spend more time here. A beautiful city with a lot of beautiful girls.
I’m a big fan of London! I’ve been there a dozen or so times. It’s so easy to get around the city and so easy to get to other spots in the country for side trips!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT