ADVERTISEMENT

Gene Simmons Banned From Fox Properties For Life

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Hell yes, Gene. Apparently they can't take a joke.

Kiss frontman Gene Simmons has been permanently banned from Fox News after allegedly making crude jokes and engaging in lewd behavior during an appearance this week.

Simmons barged into a staff meeting and exposed his chest by pulling his shirt open while yelling, “Hey chicks, sue me!” sources told the Daily Beast. Witnesses said Simmons also made Michael Jackson pedophilia jokes and touched several employees.

Simmons also jokingly hit staffers in the head with his new book and asked a black employee if he was NBC weatherman Al Roker.

Who cares and why are you posting this on Herd Nation?

you-amp-039-re-a-bitch_o_1747253.jpg

Sorry about pointing out the infraction, Herdman. As you can see, some prominent forum members take this kind of stuff in a bat shit crazy kind of of way. In other words, you totally ****ed up their evening.

Good thread though.

Sorry about pointing out the infraction, Herdman. As you can see, some prominent forum members take this kind of stuff in a bat shit crazy kind of of way. In other words, you totally ****ed up their evening.

Good thread though.
Oh well, I messed up. They will have to get over it.

Gene's act is not cool. In real life he is a pussy. Dude cant drive a car. Spoiled rooten manchild.Weak bassist, bad vocals but Kiss was the hottest band in the world at one time. Now they will con u out of money anyway they can. Those are jews for you. Lol just joking. I quess joking about something on a thread on the wrong page is bad bad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT