ADVERTISEMENT

George Clooney, Major Biden Fundraiser, Has Thoughts On Dark Brandon

SamSwimmer

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 16, 2015
Y'all remember famous actor George Clooney from his work on Street Hawk, Combat High, & Batman & Robin? Huge lib. Married to a very accomplished lib, too. Biden skipped an international Ukraine peace conference only three weeks ago to attend a Clooney fundraiser that raised over $30 million for his reelection campaign.

Even though he just hosted a $30 million dollar campaign event to reelect Joe three weeks ago, he now has concerns.

"I love Joe Biden. As a senator. As a vice president and as president. I consider him a friend, and I believe in him. Believe in his character. Believe in his morals. In the last four years, he's won many of the battles he's faced," Clooney wrote.​
"But the one battle he cannot win is the fight against time. None of us can. It's devastating to say it, but the Joe Biden I was with three weeks ago at the fund-raiser was not the Joe 'big F-ing deal' Biden of 2010. He wasn't even the Joe Biden of 2020. He was the same man we all witnessed at the debate."​

To me, that doesn't sound like Joe's claim of having "one bad night." Also, dems love worship celebrities. Once lib stars sour on a candidate, good luck. Especially one that's actually politically connected & can raise that kind of cash.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT