ADVERTISEMENT

George Floyd Incident

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
When you start digging into that sitiuation, you realize how the American people were duped on what really happened.

Clearly. I mean, who would ever believe that pressing your knee down forcefully on somebody's neck for 9+ minutes could cut off oxygen to their brain? Only a fool would believe that, huh?

Clearly. I mean, who would ever believe that pressing your knee down forcefully on somebody's neck for 9+ minutes could cut off oxygen to their brain? Only a fool would believe that, huh?
Well, you might want to check into the whole situation and who George Floyd was(he was a real piece of work) and the whole timeline of events that day. You are only using pat of the situation. You probably don't want to heat it all.

Of course social media is pulling down documentaries and people discussing what really happened. Got to keep that narrative. Had to fit the election year and the race baiting. There is more to the story.

Reactions: 30CAT and johns1124
You are correct, sir.
I am watching one now and holy shit, learning lots of things of what went on. rifle's post is not accurate let's put it that way. His knee was not his Floyd's neck for 9 mins.

Oh, Floyd was dead before that ever happened. He had injested so many drugs that he likely wasn't going to make it. Floyd had requested to be on the ground. Cops called the EMS 36 seconds into it, the amublance took 20 mins to get there. Oh by the way, the judge would not allow that into court. He also did not allow one of the video cameras footage to be used nor did he allow the training manual from the PD to be used. That was a training technique taught, MRT are the abbreviations. but, his knee wasn't on the neck for 9 mins. Body warn camera was not released for 2.5 months, long after the nation went nuts.

This was a big fraud, coverup, and used for poltiical gain. Holy shit. I never knew a lot of this.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Within 24 hours the feds show up for some reason, the FBI. that is not normal.

wow, the autopsy that was never allowed to the public showed he did not die from asphyxiation, no neck injury. They knew that within 12 hours but the FBI shows up. The DOJ. Draw your own conculusion.

Within 24 hours of that the 3rd precint was burned to the ground.

The autopsy Dr also said he might have died from coronoary disease and potential overuse of stimulant drugs.

The DOJ took over the investigation within 24 hours. that never happens....that quick

People need to the autopsy.

Well, you might want to check into the whole situation and who George Floyd was(he was a real piece of work) and the whole timeline of events that day. You are only using pat of the situation. You probably don't want to heat it all.

Of course social media is pulling down documentaries and people discussing what really happened. Got to keep that narrative. Had to fit the election year and the race baiting. There is more to the story.
You're an idiot.

I am watching one now and holy shit, learning lots of things of what went on. rifle's post is not accurate let's put it that way. His knee was not his Floyd's neck for 9 mins.

Oh, Floyd was dead before that ever happened. He had injested so many drugs that he likely wasn't going to make it. Floyd had requested to be on the ground. Cops called the EMS 36 seconds into it, the amublance took 20 mins to get there. Oh by the way, the judge would not allow that into court. He also did not allow one of the video cameras footage to be used nor did he allow the training manual from the PD to be used. That was a training technique taught, MRT are the abbreviations. but, his knee wasn't on the neck for 9 mins. Body warn camera was not released for 2.5 months, long after the nation went nuts.

This was a big fraud, coverup, and used for poltiical gain. Holy shit. I never knew a lot of this.
You're an idiot.

Within 24 hours the feds show up for some reason, the FBI. that is not normal.

wow, the autopsy that was never allowed to the public showed he did not die from asphyxiation, no neck injury. They knew that within 12 hours but the FBI shows up. The DOJ. Draw your own conculusion.

Within 24 hours of that the 3rd precint was burned to the ground.

The autopsy Dr also said he might have died from coronoary disease and potential overuse of stimulant drugs.

The DOJ took over the investigation within 24 hours. that never happens....that quick

People need to the autopsy.
You're an idiot.

Only a fool would listen to and belive one side.

Those cops will all be quietly lett out of prison soon.
2nd degree murder charge was absurd.

Judge withholding info to the case. Like the body cam, training manual, and the chief of police bowing to pressure lied on the stand about techniques and procedures. Judge also threw out the timeline of the ambulance getting there.

One cop who was on his 3rd shift in his career was sentenced to 3.5 years. 3rd shift, he was basically there as a ride along. He was a on his 3rd shift and was hung out to dry by his superiors.

If it isn’t the board-liar taking one side and refusing to listen to both. I bet you hid in a bomb shelter, with triple mask, during COVID. 😷

Dumbass.
Except when he traveled across state lines while having covid

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT