ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma City Bombing

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
30 year anniversary just happened. I always thought McVeigh and Nichols did it. I do believed they were involved obviously. But, I am no so certain they acted alone. Looking at the site and reviewing film, don't think they really did it by themselves nor acted alone. There is more to this story IMO. We will never know.

I’d guess others knew of the plan, but believe it was a home grown, good ol boy, terrorist attack.

I’d guess others knew of the plan, but believe it was a home grown, good ol boy, terrorist attack.
That is what I am saying. There is a good documentary on Amazon. But, getting technical, looking at it now, I don't think McVeigh and Nichols had the tech smarts or know how to build that bomb by themselves and do that type of destruction themselves. They also had to have money to do it. Where was that coming from?

You also have to look at the backbround at the time which involved Ruby Ridge and Waco.

Mcveigh made a call, according to former FBI agents, to Andreas Carl Strassmeir[5][6] (born May 17, 1959) is a German national[7] and the former head-of-security for the white separatist community of Elohim City, Oklahoma. He gained media attention for his alleged connection to the Oklahoma City Bombing and has become an important figure in its conspiracy theories.[8][9][10][11].

Strassmeir is German and perhaps has ties to the Israeli's as well. McVeigh was reported to be hanging out in Eloheim City. Strassmeir went back to Germany.

dear lord turn the computer off and go outside. Enough with the whack job conspiracy theories

What are some things that you can unequivocally say happened just as the narrative was originally told? I'm really interested since you are among the first to immediately dismiss any thoughts or comments to the contrary.

What are some things that you can unequivocally say happened just as the narrative was originally told? I'm really interested since you are among the first to immediately dismiss any thoughts or comments to the contrary.
That new Amazon documentary was good and I say that even when it leaned a little left towars the end..interviews with former FBI and family members.

Good questions about where McVeigh got the money and who else was involved.

That new Amazon documentary was good and I say that even when it leaned a little left towars the end..interviews with former FBI and family members.

Why did they choose the Oklahoma City location? If you are upset about the FBI going after Ruby Ridge folks etc why not target them. You aren’t gaining any support by blowing up a fed office with a daycare in it.

Probably nothing ever happened as the narrative was "originally told" because we gather more facts but just to list a few where I don't think there's a grand conspiracy Pearl Harbor challenger explosion Oklahoma City 9/11

Probably nothing ever happened as the narrative was "originally told" because we gather more facts but just to list a few where I don't think there's a grand conspiracy Pearl Harbor challenger explosion Oklahoma City 9/11
Watch the documentary. Until the end.

Reactions: KyMUfan
haven't seen the documentary...did it cover how the bombing was good fortune for the Clintons?
No.. But Bill Cljnton is in it.

One angle to think about is at the time the ATF and FBI were after more power. Gun control.

Reactions: GeauxHerd

One angle to think about is at the time the ATF and FBI were after more power. Gun control.
I don't know the details but recall reading something about incriminating records in that building....wow the Clintons sure have some crazy luck and many of their acquaintances over the years have had bad luck.

So as we gather more facts we shouldn't go back and reanalyze what happened and what the causes actually were or at least discuss what some possibilities might have been? Isn't that being just being inquisitive and open-minded?

Sometimes the first (and second and third) narrative isn't necessarily correct. I don't necessarily trust much of what I'm told until I further investigate it or confirm it and I certainly don't trust the media, the government, etc. without that same degree of confirmation. Sometimes things just don't pass the smell test.

And often times the narrative isn't necessarily sinister in nature but because there is so much incompetence and/or lack of accountability in the world (and especially government) many times it is simply CYA...

And with regard to the Challenger, remember this...

quote-as-i-hurtled-through-space-one-thought-kept-crossing-my-mind-every-part-of-this-rocket-john-glenn-62-15-24.jpg

I'll try to catch it. Thanks.

I agree with this.

Had a family friend that was a federal investigator that went to Waco after the Branch Davidian siege. I remember local law enforcement saying it all could have been avoided had the feds gotten out of the way and let the locals talk to Koresh. That's on record as well as the feds admitting they lost credibility to Koresh.

"The use of pressure tactics immediately after Koresh sent out Davidians from the compound
may have undermined the negotiators' credibility and blunted their efforts to gain the
Davidians' trust and to discredit Koresh in the eyes of his followers. Nevertheless, tactical
actions designed to increase the safety margin for agents were appropriately given priority"

One thing I do remember is we didn't have any armored vehicles near Mogadishu because they would be "too menacing" but we could have them in Waco against up til then a relatively peaceful group of US citizens...

Sometimes there is an agenda and sometimes there are bad decisions and incompetence. Waco and Black Hawk Down are examples of all three...

I'll try to catch it. Thanks.
I don't agree with everything in it but, it is interesting. The families sure seem to have a lot of questions.

I don't want to give it all away but, I will say this:

1)The FBI in its report says there was another man in the truck with McVeigh. Not Nicholls or the the other man they suspected to be involved(who then became a witness for the govt). But, another unknown man. They never really pursued that.

2)They never really discovered or went after where McVeigh got his money, funding, etc. He was traveling the country staying at hotels, driving a car, rented a truck, got all these supplies to make a bomb that was a major terrorist type bomb.

3)Nicholls and a survivor started writing letters through the years while he is in prison. He gave her some info and then suddenly was shut down from corresponding with her for years. I won't say what it was, but it was interesting. After that he was told he could not write her letters anymore. She can't visit him either.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Mcveigh didn't make some small pipe bomb(like Atlanta Olympic or Unabomber). This was a fairly sophisticated explosive device that had a lot of power. It blew away half the building.

Mcveigh didn't make some small pipe bomb(like Atlanta Olympic or Unabomber). This was a fairly sophisticated explosive device that had a lot of power. It blew away half the building.

Yes it did. And remember the initial narrative about Richard Jewell and Atlanta Olympics? They literally killed that poor guy with their initial rush to judgement...

I don't know the details but recall reading something about incriminating records in that building....wow the Clintons sure have some crazy luck and many of their acquaintances over the years have had bad luck.

Arkancide has shown much favor to the Clintons...

MCveigh was involved, no doubt. The issue is were there others? Who backed him? Financially, logistically, etc.

Terry Nicholls said McVeigh was the foot soldier, he was there for support, but there was someone else in charge and the mastermind.

30 year anniversary just happened. I always thought McVeigh and Nichols did it. I do believed they were involved obviously. But, I am no so certain they acted alone. Looking at the site and reviewing film, don't think they really did it by themselves nor acted alone. There is more to this story IMO. We will never know.
It must be you from the future. Who won the 2024 election?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT