ADVERTISEMENT

I Should Write a Book

And I guarantee he wouldn't even bring any of this up if Pullman were chock full of Greed's, Rifles and all other individuals who toe the Dem party line.
Because the liberals don't call people fags and retards?

Although I think EG called y'all cucks or something...or maybe y'all called him that.

Bottom line is, I guarantee you don't have any common sense if you don't believe me. I guess "cancel culture" isn't real after all 🤔

I think his rationale is about 90% opinion and 10% fact. And I guarantee he wouldn't even bring any of this up if Pullman were chock full of Greed's, Rifles and all other individuals who toe the Dem party line.
if anything comes from all of this, I just hope that Raoul figures out he's not a libertarian.

You are smarter than that.
No, he’s not. He was trying to argue that my criticism of Marshall when it screws up - which wasn’t the point of contention - is the same thing as using racial and ethnic slurs.

He’s not smarter than that. It’s yet another example of critical thinking failure at the basic level by deplorables.

No, he’s not. He was trying to argue that my criticism of Marshall when it screws up - which wasn’t the point of contention - is the same thing as using racial and ethnic slurs.

He’s not smarter than that. It’s yet another example of critical thinking failure at the basic level by deplorables.
Shut the fvck up you moron. You're just as bad as the rest of us, but your ego renders you incapable of understanding this.

If Marshall were to have any issues with this board, for you and Raoul to claim they wouldn't have any concern with some holier than thou prick who constantly bashes the University and state of WV then both of you are being completely dishonest.

Obviously I enjoy bullshitting here or I wouldn't be here.

But you all would do well to knock off the use of some slurs. I don't want to moderate this board much but I will if asked to. You have to remember that rightfully or not this board reflects on Marshall University, and I would not be surprised if someone in the AD office would see that stuff and cause problems for Chris. Without access to the programs, what exactly is this board selling? Just food for thought....
I will handle it. Have them contact me. Problem solved.

I'm gonna have to take a couple days off. Never thought I would see this forum having to deal with wokeness. It's a damn shame how so few have ruined America, and now a few here are trying to ruin and cancel one of the few remaining man spots, the holy grounds of Pullman Square.

Be back maybe Friday after my pints at the Horrocks farm market.

Damn though, we have a serious situation brewing with this woke crap.

I am not changing. Not backing down. We have done that far too much. This woke crap has gone too far. Cancel Pullman Square? Are things really that woke? Poppycock on them.

Marshall does not acknowledge an off topics forum (or even Herd Nation for that matter) as an extension of the university.

Unless someone is defaming or constantly criticizing some part of the university (which Rifle constantly does) Marshall has no concern over what's being discussed on here nor can it.

Raoul is full of woke shit.

Reactions: Jartard and WVUSerg
I will handle it. Have them contact me. Problem solved.
1898d821cba9682e843c7e4a86a2aa2b_w200.gif

No. Really...

1898d821cba9682e843c7e4a86a2aa2b_w200.gif

Shut the fvck up you moron.
You sound like a moron talking to your hero like that. It's a bad look for you to try to be that guy.

You're just as bad as the rest of us, but your ego renders you incapable of understanding this.
As bad in what way?

If Marshall were to have any issues with this board, for you and Raoul to claim they wouldn't have any concern with some holier than thou prick who constantly bashes the University and state of WV then both of you are being completely dishonest.
Does this really have to be explained to you? Marshall doesn't care if people disagree with them. They will care if their athletic department is giving this media outlet preferred access, and this media outlet allows racial and homophobic slurs, moron.

Marshall does not acknowledge an off topics forum (or even Herd Nation for that matter) as an extension of the university.

Unless someone is defaming or constantly criticizing some part of the university (which Rifle constantly does) Marshall has no concern over what's being discussed on here nor can it.
That's not what he is arguing, moron. Why is this concept so hard for you to understand?

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
You sound like a moron talking to your hero like that
😆😆

As bad in what way?

Quit playing dumb. Outside of your constant slurs about anyone from WV being uneducated hillbillies, how about your objectification of women?

I'm sure a mother of a recruit or a female recruit (Marshall does have women's teams, you misogynistic piece of crap) would be mortified opening a thread you started in which you have dozens of pics of your trophies - women you supposedly used for sex.

Nah, you're right. They're just going to be concerned with reading a post from Michigan telling folks to kiss his black ass. BTW, how do you know it isn't black?

Marshall doesn't care if people disagree with them
Disagreeing? Wow, that's a stretch. Questioning hires and providing insider info about how they caused trouble at other schools, how incompetent they are, etc.

That's not what he is arguing

Correct, the argument Raoul is attempting to construct is just like your Dementia Jesus - weak and stupid. What I'm arguing is the only real plausible threat to this board, not from a personal point of view like Raoul in which his feelings are getting hurt having to read posts that aren't chock full of the liberal narrative.

Reactions: 19MU88
We've had numerous threads where they complain about "cancel culture", yet now they are claiming it doesn't exist. Their detachment from logic, and reality, is stunning.

Show me where I or anyone for that matter said it "doesn't exist."

In this scenario, your assessment of the level of risk is reaching at best.

And yet you have no issue with your liberal buddy's wrong doings either, amirite (see post above about Rifle the Misogynist). If so, then please show you aren't heavily biased and address it along with everyone's supposed slurs.

After reading all of this, it’s easy to see there are several retarded fags on this board.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUSerg
Risk is risk. I'd hate to see you guys lose this board.
And yet you have no issue with your liberal buddy's wrong doings either, amirite (see post above about Rifle the Misogynist).
It's not my issue, moron. I don't have the stroke to shut it down, I don't work in the Shewey....thank God, from what I read about the ticket office I'd get fired for calling them morons.

Show me where I or anyone for that matter said it "doesn't exist."

And yet you have no issue with your liberal buddy's wrong doings either, amirite (see post above about Rifle the Misogynist). If so, then please show you aren't heavily biased and address it along with everyone's supposed slurs.
You’re still not intelligent enough to understand it.

Marshall doesn’t care if a guy on a sports message board talks about his love life regarding consenting adults. They do care if racial, ethnic, and homophobic slurs are being used on that website associated, at least as a credentialed media member, with them.

Let me dumb it did for you: If a Barstool Sports reporter wanted to have access to a Marshall game, it wouldn’t be an issue. Barstool is notorious for discussing women in a sexual way.

If Barstool had an extensive history of racist, ethnic, and homophobic slurs, Marshall wouldn’t provide credentials.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.

Marshall doesn’t care if a guy on a sports message board talks about his love life regarding consenting adults. They do care if racial, ethnic, and homophobic slurs are being used on that website associated, at least as a credentialed media member, with them.

Let me dumb it did for you: If a Barstool Sports reporter wanted to have access to a Marshall game, it wouldn’t be an issue. Barstool is notorious for discussing women in a sexual way.

If Barstool had an extensive history of racist, ethnic, and homophobic slurs, Marshall wouldn’t provide credentials.

Everything woke turns to you know what.

The athletic director and Brad Smith himelf can walk down on the field or in the lockeroom and they will hear more N words in a day than is used on this forum in a year(s). They will probably hear homophobic slurs and banter as well. They are not recruiting choir boys.

They can walk around campus and hear the same thing. They can go to the dorms and hear far worse.

This is like an open town square.

I am tired of these damn thought police and wokesters ruining the country with their feel good measures. They should have more important things to do than worry about Pullman Square on this forum. The one that has about 20 off us post in. We for the most part keep it off the other forums.

This is what they do. Hell with them. I am not changing. To be honest, if it wasnt' for Pullman Square I probably wouldn't even follow Marshall day to day. If they go woke, they can kiss my ass.

This crap is why this nation is full of pansies and sissies and soft men. We are hosed because of this crap.

Last edited:
The athletic director and Brad Smith himelf can walk down on the field or in the lockeroom and they will hear more N words in a day than is used on this forum in a year(s)
You know the rules on that one, right or wrong.
They will probably here homophobic slurs and banter as well.
That's pretty much verboten in sports now.

Whatever you say, Mr. Misogynist.

I just hope no one from upper administration with Marshall happens to see your posts. You'll get to claim shutting down a 2nd board here.

Reactions: riflearm2
Whatever you say, Mr. Misogynist.

I just hope no one from upper administration with Marshall happens to see your posts. You'll get to claim shutting down a 2nd board here.
Oh hell, rifle has blasted coaches. He has blasted Marshall's education and quality. He has blasted Brad Smith, President of the school. He has blasted the cost of getting his name on a locker or whatever that deal was. Talked about banging cheerleaders. Made slurs about the people of the great State of WV. We can go on.

He can act all high and mighty, like a typical liberal, but he is not innocent.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Oh hell, rifle has blasted coaches. He has blasted Marshall's education and quality. He has blasted Brad Smith, President of the school. He has blasted the cost of getting his name on a locker or whatever that deal was. Talked about banging cheerleaders. Made slurs about the people of the great State of WV. We can go on.

He can act all high and mighty, like a typical liberal, but he is not innocent.
Exactly, and I even recall he welched on a bet that he lost several years ago. What did he wager? A perma-ban. He denied and backpedaled, claiming he never actually meant what he said.

Frankly, if you ask me, Rifle is the worst out of all of us on here.

Everything woke turns to you know what.

The athletic director and Brad Smith himelf can walk down on the field or in the lockeroom and they will hear more N words in a day than is used on this forum in a year(s). They will probably hear homophobic slurs and banter as well. They are not recruiting choir boys.

They can walk around campus and hear the same thing. They can go to the dorms and hear far worse.

This is like an open town square.

I am tired of these damn thought police and wokesters ruining the country with their feel good measures. They should have more important things to do than worry about Pullman Square on this forum. The one that has about 20 off us post in. We for the most part keep it off the other forums.

This is what they do. Hell with them. I am not changing. To be honest, if it wasnt' for Pullman Square I probably wouldn't even follow Marshall day to day. If they go woke, they can kiss my ass.

This crap is why this nation is full of pansies and sissies and soft men. We are hosed because of this crap.
And yet YOU are the one whining like a mule. Oath breaker.

And yet YOU are the one whining like a mule. Oath breaker.
Tired of the woke bullshit in America. Now here on this board. I am not changing or backing down. That is what the wokesters and lefties want. Ok, just back down.

IT is their playbook. **** em.

Tired of the woke bullshit in America. Now here on this board. I am not changing or backing down. That is what the wokesters and lefties want. Ok, just back down.

IT is their playbook. **** em.
And yet YOU are the SNOWFLAKE whining like a mule. Oath breaker.

Still yet no one provides what we should be using instead…. What is the appropriate PC word for “gay” these days? What is the appropriate PC word for Retard these days?
What is the correct PC derogatory slur for the Chinese these days? Give us a damn list!

Still yet no one provides what we should be using instead…. What is the appropriate PC word for “gay” these days? What is the appropriate PC word for Retard these days?
What is the correct PC derogatory slur for the Chinese these days? Give us a damn list!
Thank God we won WW2 did when we did.

Send in the trannie brigade and fat women from the motor pool. And don't use racial slurs about the Japs or Krauts.

Reactions: GeauxHerd
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT