ADVERTISEMENT

I Should Write a Book

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Really, I want a hidden camera crew following me to document these things. Tokyo was a hot Thai girl that I met on Bumble. Only needed an evening of hanging out with her to conquer. Tokyo was also a hot JPop music artist who is part of a girl's group and has millions of Instagram fans. Less than a day also, though we had been emailing prior to that.

Yesterday, I saw a girl with a smokeshow body prancing around in her bikini. Later, while I was in the pool, I saw her and one of her friends across the pool. From that distance and with my sunglasses on, there is no way they could tell I was looking at them. But I knew they were talking about me, because she looked right at me, said something to her friend, and then the friend immediately turned her head to look at me. They didn't realize that sound travels well over water, and I could hear the hot one say "well if he is, then good for him." I know they were discussing me being there by myself, since they had seen me earlier in the day also by myself while sunbathing in the loungers on the sand.

Within minutes, they came across the pool to stand close to me, which was odd, considering the pool is huge and everybody was well spread out. I was sure they were going to say something, but after talking with each other for about 30 minutes, they left without saying anything. But I heard enough of their conversations (and hers with other people) to know enough.

This morning, I saw the smokeshow getting on a paddleboard in the ocean with one of the hotel instructors. The bikini was even a little smaller today. Shortly thereafter, I saw her getting into the pool. Again, she walked all the way across the pool to the pool bar while passing me. It would have just been easier for her to get in on the other side which she originally started on. Thought she was going to say something again, but nope.

Minutes later, she came back towards me and this time did speak: "Hi, do you know what time it is? I have a Spanish lesson at 1 pm and don't have my phone with me." Game over.

We talked in the pool for the next 15 minutes, then I told her that I had to go shower and catch a flight. She invited me over to her lounger where she had her phone so we could exchange Instagram names. Before leaving, I said "you need to come have a tour of the suite." Minutes later, she was in my penthouse suite. After checking out the view from the balcony, she said "don't you have to get in the shower and get a flight?" I confirmed but first asked her to join me in the shower. She laughed and gave me a hug, saying "I'm not like that. Maybe we will see each other again." As she started to leave with the door open, she turned back around, shut the door, and came towards me. She grabbed me and gave a very subtle five second kiss. She started to walk out again, turned back around, and this time gave a very aggressive, deep kiss for about 15 seconds. She then put her hand on the outside of my junk and whispered "god, I want that so bad right now. But you have a flight and I have a lesson. I hope that I see you again."

I don't even put effort in. It comes to me. I could have also bagged the two girls who sat next to me on the plane who were smitten with me, but their husbands were in the next row over. At what age do smokeshows stop hitting on me? Is this something I will have to deal with even in my sixties?

Really, I want a hidden camera crew following me to document these things. Tokyo was a hot Thai girl that I met on Bumble. Only needed an evening of hanging out with her to conquer. Tokyo was also a hot JPop music artist who is part of a girl's group and has millions of Instagram fans. Less than a day also, though we had been emailing prior to that.

Yesterday, I saw a girl with a smokeshow body prancing around in her bikini. Later, while I was in the pool, I saw her and one of her friends across the pool. From that distance and with my sunglasses on, there is no way they could tell I was looking at them. But I knew they were talking about me, because she looked right at me, said something to her friend, and then the friend immediately turned her head to look at me. They didn't realize that sound travels well over water, and I could hear the hot one say "well if he is, then good for him." I know they were discussing me being there by myself, since they had seen me earlier in the day also by myself while sunbathing in the loungers on the sand.

Within minutes, they came across the pool to stand close to me, which was odd, considering the pool is huge and everybody was well spread out. I was sure they were going to say something, but after talking with each other for about 30 minutes, they left without saying anything. But I heard enough of their conversations (and hers with other people) to know enough.

This morning, I saw the smokeshow getting on a paddleboard in the ocean with one of the hotel instructors. The bikini was even a little smaller today. Shortly thereafter, I saw her getting into the pool. Again, she walked all the way across the pool to the pool bar while passing me. It would have just been easier for her to get in on the other side which she originally started on. Thought she was going to say something again, but nope.

Minutes later, she came back towards me and this time did speak: "Hi, do you know what time it is? I have a Spanish lesson at 1 pm and don't have my phone with me." Game over.

We talked in the pool for the next 15 minutes, then I told her that I had to go shower and catch a flight. She invited me over to her lounger where she had her phone so we could exchange Instagram names. Before leaving, I said "you need to come have a tour of the suite." Minutes later, she was in my penthouse suite. After checking out the view from the balcony, she said "don't you have to get in the shower and get a flight?" I confirmed but first asked her to join me in the shower. She laughed and gave me a hug, saying "I'm not like that. Maybe we will see each other again." As she started to leave with the door open, she turned back around, shut the door, and came towards me. She grabbed me and gave a very subtle five second kiss. She started to walk out again, turned back around, and this time gave a very aggressive, deep kiss for about 15 seconds. She then put her hand on the outside of my junk and whispered "god, I want that so bad right now. But you have a flight and I have a lesson. I hope that I see you again."

I don't even put effort in. It comes to me. I could have also bagged the two girls who sat next to me on the plane who were smitten with me, but their husbands were in the next row over. At what age do smokeshows stop hitting on me? Is this something I will have to deal with even in my sixties?
You literally just wrote a book.

You set out and accomplished what your objective was in the title of this post. Great work.

I still didn't read it. Boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Why shouldn't I?? Same stuff happens to me all the time at near 70 years old. rifle will be telling you guys this stuff 30 years after I'm dead.
So, you are getting oral sex and kisses from strange women in your hotel room? Also having sex with random women who just toss themselves at you?

the type of stories i read in a forum years ago. they typically started out, "dear penthouse, i can't believe this happened to me . . . "
And that’s the thing. It is so regular for me for 30 years, yet I still can’t believe how easy and often it happens. It’s why high school and college friends continue to share stories of my exploits.
I can't speak for everybody else but, greed believes you.
Regardless of Big Dummy’s claims, none of my stories are even slightly exaggerated. Hell, we had a former NFL All-Rookie member post on here that he didn’t know specifics, but every time he saw me there was a different smokeshow with her arm around me.

The first picture is me writing her after I had left. The second picture is her response to me. The third picture is me asking a friend (a smoking hot, naturally beautiful former high-level model) if she knew her, since they live on the same area. Again, this is regular stuff for me. No exaggeration needed:

rifle must speak jap, if he understood what two fat Japs were speaking on the far end of the pool. He got a kiss when he showed off his big deck?
Wrong country. I was in Mexico the last few days. Mostly other Mexicans staying there, but this group of four friends were American.

Also having sex with random women who just toss themselves at you?
Well, if I didn’t have sex with women who toss themselves at me, I’d be celibate, since all women toss themselves at me. Can you blame them?

• Haha
So, you are getting oral sex and kisses from strange women in your hotel room? Also having sex with random women who just toss themselves at you?
^^^^Lying trumptard oath breaker...with zero sense of humor. What's wrong, worried about your orange Jesus going to jail??

How big of a fag do you have to be to try to impress people with your calves by standing on your toes
After you saved my pictures to your file, how many times did you have to zoom in to see that you could slip a piece of paper under the backs of my sneakers in those two pictures?

And stop saying "fag." You're an adult . . . adults who say "fag" and "retard" reveal their shitty roots.

^^^^Lying trumptard oath breaker...with zero sense of humor. What's wrong, worried about your orange Jesus going to jail??
Wow, Mr Religion who condems others making jokes about bnaging different women and such.

After you saved my pictures to your file, how many times did you have to zoom in to see that you could slip a piece of paper under the backs of my sneakers in those two pictures?

And stop saying "fag." You're an adult . . . adults who say "fag" and "retard" reveal their shitty roots.

Fag fag fag I’m not the one that saves pictures of myself to post to the internet

• Haha
If greed can write a book (The Bible according to greed), then I feel pretty confident in rifle being able to pull it off as well.
You should read it. It will tell you where you're going to spend eternity. It's a sad story for you.

Get that shit out of here. Get the PC shit out of here. The days of that shit in American and this board are going to come to an end.

If that hurts your feeling go soak your vagina in Epson Salts. God bless, this country has turned into a big Vagina.

Time for people to stop backing down to this nonsense.

At least I'm not a Lying trumptard oath breaker...with zero sense of humor.
you are the one who got their panties in a wad over me posting that song about If you want to get to heaven you've got to raise a little Hell."

Have you backsliden?

you are the one who got their panties in a wad over me posting that song about If you want to get to heaven you've got to raise a little Hell."

Have you backsliden?
Not only is greed the only one who is going to heaven he is also the only one that can tell jokes around here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT