ADVERTISEMENT

I Should Write a Book

Still yet no one provides what we should be using instead…. What is the appropriate PC word for “gay” these days? What is the appropriate PC word for Retard these days?
What is the correct PC derogatory slur for the Chinese these days? Give us a damn list!
Whatever a gay folk wants to be called. Probably those letters that I always put in the wrong order. Or just don't mention they are gay, because it really isn't important.

The other word...it depends. Could be a person with an intellectual disability, developmental disability, autism, neurodivergent, just depends on the actual diagnosis. And some folks with autism prefer neurodivergent and feel autism better describes what we would think of as classic autism (which is more profound), because the spectrum is so wide.

Just like your ethics, morality, patriotism, common sense, and moderator powers. Oath breaker.
Coming from someone who has never done a thing and is loyal to a party along with being confused about religion. Worthless.

Whatever a gay folk wants to be called. Probably those letters that I always put in the wrong order. Or just don't mention they are gay, because it really isn't important.

The other word...it depends. Could be a person with an intellectual disability, developmental disability, autism, neurodivergent, just depends on the actual diagnosis. And some folks with autism prefer neurodivergent and feel autism better describes what we would think of as classic autism (which is more profound), because the spectrum is so wide.
“That’s so LGBTQ”
“Y’all are austistic”

• Haha
Reactions: i am herdman
Just like your ethics, morality, patriotism, common sense, and moderator powers. Oath breaker.
Let's see you condemn everyone to hell. Then, talk about your religion while also talking about a cult. Talked about other companies but, took your workers who make thing and put them on commission while telling us about union benefits and evil corporations.

Now want to talk about people's military service, partriotism, and loyalty because of the way they vote yet you have never served nor done anyting of the such. You have even stated that about those who have been to comabat zones and been wounded on behfal of the nation.

Now, tell us about how you are so patriotic, loyal, moral, etc. You dont even know the fundemtal right to a vote for the candidate of one's choosing, even for the military.

So, tell us how full of valor you are.

Let's see you condemn everyone to hell. Then, talk about your religion while also talking about a cult. Talked about other companies but, took your workers who make thing and put them on commission while telling us about union benefits and evil corporations.

Now want to talk about people's military service, partriotism, and loyalty because of the way they vote yet you have never served nor done anyting of the such. You have even stated that about those who have been to comabat zones and been wounded on behfal of the nation.

Now, tell us about how you are so patriotic, loyal, moral, etc. You dont even know the fundemtal right to a vote for the candidate of one's choosing, even for the military.

So, tell us how full of valor you are.
Just like your ethics, morality, patriotism, common sense, and moderator powers. Oath breaker. You're DISGUSTING AND PATHETIC.

You're a God hating liar, idiot, and oath breaker.
Three lies in one post just like your three religions.

Why do you hate the military and its members? Did some young Private nail your old lady while he was on leave?

You're a disgusting and pathetic oath breaker. I look forward to your orange jesus spending the rest of his life in prison so I can watch you whine like a mule.
^^fascist supports jailing political opponents^^

Biden has been a slimy used car salesman his whole career. Now bless his heart he barely can talk. Sure don't want that black slut as president

If Rifle writes a book, I fully expect it to be a scratch and sniff with his keen sense of smell. Really missing out if he doesn’t exploit that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT