ADVERTISEMENT

George Washington University changes nickname.

Can you imagine how wimpy someone would have to be that they can’t sleep at night because their 6x great grandparents country was colonized by England, France, or Spain and are set off by a puppet in a tri corn hat?

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Irony - they are excited to be following the history of our “evil, oppressive past”. We were settled by colonists that also became revolutionaries.

Too stupid to see that would be my guess. Would love to be there to point it out to them and ask them if they will next change their name to Slaveholders to keep their timeline accurate.

200.gif

Irony - they are excited to be following the history of our “evil, oppressive past”. We were settled by colonists that also became revolutionaries.

Too stupid to see that would be my guess. Would love to be there to point it out to them and ask them if they will next change their name to Slaveholders to keep their timeline accurate.
Acting all wimpy and offended, then the minute they get home they probably playing call of duty online. It’s a power play. The name didn’t need changed but they pushed for it because they can and throw their offendedness around as leverage.

Also ironic, the school is named for a guy that owned hundreds of slaves, but yet, the wokesters go from one supposedly oppressive mascot to another oppressive mascot.

You simply cannot give in to this woke lunacy. I never will.

You give these people an inch, and they'll want hundreds of miles more. F Them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT