ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia Attorney General Should offer Nathan Wade immunity

Now that's one area where I could see things turning. She probably throws him under the bus and he gets back at her.

Reactions: GeauxHerd
They are not going to do anything. Atlanta is lost to liberalism and rotteness.The judge pussied out. How can you say one half of the relationship must go but not the other? It takes two to tango and go the dance like those two were. The judges rullng made no sense. He tried to keep everyone happy.

Trump is being charged by all Democrat operatives. The AG in GA is not goingto do shit. Kemp is not going to do shit. Maybe their legislature might and force a hand.

They are not going to do anything. Atlanta is lost to liberalism and rotteness.The judge pussied out. How can you say one half of the relationship must go but not the other? It takes two to tango and go the dance like those two were. The judges rullng made no sense. He tried to keep everyone happy.

Trump is being charged by all Democrat operatives. The AG in GA is not goingto do shit. Kemp is not going to do shit. Maybe their legislature might and force a hand.
I tend to agree. If the DA were a white male Republican, he'd be in prison for life.

He screwed her, so now she is going to screw him.
I think you got that backwards. Let him keep the 600 plus k for immunity plus agreeing to testifying against Fani.

@i am herdman the Georgia legislature is almost certain too. The US house is as well, but even if they refer her to DOj for Contempt we know that Garland won’t do anything even though they put Peter Navarro in prison for it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT