ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD Georgia Southern

Post game conference should be a hoot.

“You got to tip your hat to GS. Their kids didn’t quit. Helton does a great job with them.

We just didn’t make plays when we had too. You can’t put the ball on the ground in end game situations and give the other team an opportunity when they are as great as Ga So.”

Of course he won’t talk about his QB roulette killing game flow and momentum. He won’t mention that his top RB didn’t carry the ball in that end game situation. He won’t talk about the great defensive call during the TO where they immediately come out and give up a 34 yard TD pass. He won’t talk about the gawd awful clock management.

Close to being as bad a loss as the one to WV in 2010!
I was at that game and It was awful.. ever since that game, I’m always thinking no lead is safe with this program and tonight’s game showed that. This two QB shit has got to stop. Pick your starter and stop switching it’s killing the energy on the offensive side of the ball, the flow was just gone the second half.

I was at that game and It was awful.. ever since that game, I’m always thinking no lead is safe with this program and tonight’s game showed that. This two QB shit has got to stop. Pick your starter and stop switching it’s killing the energy on the offensive side of the ball, the flow was just gone the second half.
I was there as well. At the Notre Dame game, one of their fans shook my hand a few minutes before it was over and said congratulations. I told him it is not over yet and cited the 2010 game against WVU.

How did we lose that game?
Georgia Southern scored more points than Marshall.

Seeing that in person, I will never be rid of that pain…
I agree. I have been disappointed by losses, that was the first time I truly felt raw emotions over a loss.

Reactions: Daywalker86
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT