ADVERTISEMENT

Give illegals $450,000. Liberals are insane people.

I would defend Biden more if he would defend my wallet and get out of the way on the whole gas business. Just do what Obama did, nothing, and allow us to drill our way back to cheaper gas.

I am literally advocating changing federal law to YOUR liking.

So they can be ignored and/or selectively enforced? Or struck down by the 9th Circuit? This is not what the rule of law is or should be.

Legal immigration follows the rule of law. Illegal immigration doesn't follow the rule of law.

Or struck down by the 9th Circuit?
Your team has SCOTUS stacked. Go for the gold.
Legal immigration follows the rule of law. Illegal immigration doesn't follow the rule of law.
But criminals are dealt with within the rule of law. There's even a bunch of stuff in the Constitution about it, believe it or not.

But criminals are dealt with within the rule of law. There's even a bunch of stuff in the Constitution about it, believe it or not.

Sounds to me like you are confusing the rule of law with due process.

Nope. But you cons certainly were when you heard about someone might be getting money that didn't include y o u.
Even the buffoons in the WH figured out illegals aren’t entitled to 450k. The only idiot arguing otherwise was….Y O U

Even the buffoons in the WH figured out illegals aren’t entitled to 450k. The only idiot arguing otherwise was….Y O U
Why do you lie all the time? Not once did I say they were entitled to it. You're not happy unless you're charging windmills.

You most certainly implied they were entitled to the money. You're a buffoon just like mush brain in the WH.
I implied nothing other than it was wrong to separate children from their parents unnecessarily. I clearly stated that the $450.000 is likely the least expensive route.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT