ADVERTISEMENT

Glad the adults are in charge

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
In one year's time:

1)More Covid Death even though they were handed vaccines, data, history, and better treatments

2)Highest inflation rate in 40 years

3)Low Labor Force Participation Rate

4)High Gas Prices

5)The complete and utter debacle labeled a withdraw in Afghanistan. Nobody held accountable and lead to the death of Marines, a sailor, and soldier. Embarrasment to the world and asign of pure weakness

6)Russians have gathered the largest mobilization of forces in Europe since WW2. Europe soon to become destabilized. We are weak and lead by ineptness and incompetence.

7)Iranians developing nuclear capability again

Great job adults . I am sure I am missing something. 12 months into it. How can you even screw it up that bad.

n one year's time:

1)More Covid Death even though they were handed vaccines, data, history, and better treatments ORANGE JESUS STARTED WITH 1 COVID CASE AND 1 DEATH NEAR THE BEGINNING OF 2020. BIDEN INHERITED 195,000 CASES PER DAY AND 3,000 DEATHS PER DAY

2)Highest inflation rate in 40 years SUPPLY SIDE FAILURE

3)Low Labor Force Participation Rate HIGHER THAN WHEN YOUR ORANGE JESUS LEFT OFFICE

4)High Gas Prices SUPPLY SIDE FAILURE

5)The complete and utter debacle labeled a withdraw in Afghanistan. Nobody held accountable and lead to the death of Marines, a sailor, and soldier. Embarrasment to the world and asign of pure weakness REPUBLICANS TOOK US INTO AFGHANISTAN, DEMOCRATS GOT US OUT

6)Russians have gathered the largest mobilization of forces in Europe since WW2. Europe soon to become destabilized. We are weak and lead by ineptness and incompetence. IN THE SAME WAY AS WHEN W BUSH WAS PRESIDENT

7)Iranians developing nuclear capability again YOUR ORANGE JESUS WITHDREW FROM THE AGREEMENT WITH IRAN.

You're a lying idiot trumptard oath breaker.

But on the bright side, no mean tweets...
Hey, I just read our Army is going green and working on their carbon foot print. Meanwhile, the Russians have 100,000 plus troops in battle formation to take over Ukraine led by a battle hardened General and tough leader of their country. But, we are worried about critical race theory and green energy in our tanks.

In one year's time:

1)More Covid Death even though they were handed vaccines, data, history, and better treatments

4)High Gas Prices

5)The complete and utter debacle labeled a withdraw in Afghanistan. Nobody held accountable and lead to the death of Marines, a sailor, and soldier. Embarrasment to the world and asign of pure weakness

6)Russians have gathered the largest mobilization of forces in Europe since WW2. Europe soon to become destabilized. We are weak and lead by ineptness and incompetence.

Great job adults . I am sure I am missing something. 12 months into it. How can you even screw it up that bad.
8. The entire southern border debacle and now shipping illegals all over the country at night.

The Liberals on here are embarrassed by what they've done. They will never admit it, but every last one of them deserve it for voting this geriatric who's suffering from early stages of Alzheimer's.

Reactions: ohio herd
But on the bright side, no mean tweets...
Plenty of dirtbag liberals, though; who stand for absolutely nothing. Seriously: zero platform—other than to destroy America.

FB-IMG-1644682904702.jpg

Plenty of dirtbag liberals, though; who stand for absolutely nothing. Seriously: zero platform—other than to destroy America.

FB-IMG-1644682904702.jpg
They seem to have no clue of how the real world works. That or they are just in denial. They complain about things that aren't possible only so they have something to falsely blame on Republicans.

Hey, I just read our Army is going green and working on their carbon foot print. Meanwhile, the Russians have 100,000 plus troops in battle formation to take over Ukraine led by a battle hardened General and tough leader of their country. But, we are worried about critical race theory and green energy in our tanks.
You're a lying idiot oath breaker. Where was your "we are weak" when Russia took Georgia??

They seem to have no clue of how the real world works. That or they are just in denial. They complain about things that aren't possible only so they have something to falsely blame on Republicans.
Watch: as midterms draw near and the masks are off, you're going to hear that it was Republicans that wanted to keep masks on the kids.

Russians should be worried. If they invade then the Woke Army will dox them on Instagram. That will show them.

FB-IMG-1644682904702.jpg

Good god, first she wants to cancel student debt. Then she blames Americans for not budgeting?

WTF is wrong with millennials nowadays. Besides the lack for formal education. They live in the information age where anything is at their fingertips. They just use the information, the wrong way.

You surround yourselves with 'em. They're the wrong ****in' books. - Will Hunting

It appears vaccination is a Polish govt requirement. From Polish govt site published December 2021:

The United States and Canadian nationals and legal residents who are fully vaccinated are permitted to lawfully enter Poland without quarantine.

• Angry
Reactions: ThunderCat98
It appears vaccination is a Polish govt requirement. From Polish govt site published December 2021:

The United States and Canadian nationals and legal residents who are fully vaccinated are permitted to lawfully enter Poland without quarantine.

Wonder why our idiot in chief hasn’t made illegals get vaccinated?

Reactions: mlblack16.

Good Lord. You tell the damn Polish let our citizens in. We basically are the backbone of NATO and basically have helped fund their military and we have troops there.

You look them in the eye and say cut the bullcrap, you are letting them in. Period. End of discussion.

We are the USA and those are our citizens and by golly you are going to let them in and then you hang up the phone.

Why are we so damn weak?

Reactions: Jartard
Good Lord. You tell the damn Polish let our citizens in. We basically are the backbone of NATO and basically have helped fund their military and we have troops there.

You look them in the eye and say cut the bullcrap, you are letting them in. Period. End of discussion.

We are the USA and those are our citizens and by golly you are going to let them in and then you hang up the phone.

Why are we so damn weak?
Get a grip....per the link, those who don't meet requirements can go into quarantine for a few days after entering the country.

Why are we so damn weak?
^^^Sounds like something big government would do. Let the states take care of it.

In one year's time:

4)High Gas Prices

He canceled the Keystone pipeline and gave his approval for the Nord Stream pipeline from Russia to Germany. Biden stopped the Operation Legend program in the middle of a crime wave in the USA. He weaponized the Justice Department to intimidate parents who show up at school board meetings. In the midst of a labor shortage he has pushed vaccine mandates and only made the problem worse. He has sat there offering no solutions to the supply chain nightmare that has ships sitting off the coast of California while store shelves set empty. Biden reentered the Paris climate agreement but is far from reaching a deal to limit either China’s or India’s greenhouse-gas emissions After one year I have been unable to find a single positive thing Biden has done for Americans.

After one year I have been unable to find a single positive thing Biden has done for Americans.
You evidently didn't bother to look....

$1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure package

The $1.9 trillion COVID relief deal

Highest appointment of federal judges since Reagan

Halt on Federal Executions

Created 6.6 million jobs in first year in office.

He canceled the Keystone pipeline and gave his approval for the Nord Stream pipeline from Russia to Germany. Biden stopped the Operation Legend program in the middle of a crime wave in the USA. He weaponized the Justice Department to intimidate parents who show up at school board meetings. In the midst of a labor shortage he has pushed vaccine mandates and only made the problem worse. He has sat there offering no solutions to the supply chain nightmare that has ships sitting off the coast of California while store shelves set empty. Biden reentered the Paris climate agreement but is far from reaching a deal to limit either China’s or India’s greenhouse-gas emissions After one year I have been unable to find a single positive thing Biden has done for Americans.
Forgot about that and here we sit with all the problems we have and the Russians basically telling us to pound sand.

Just heard the State Dept report that says now they are worried about China moving on Tawain. Yep, playing out.

Weakness

Forgot about that and here we sit with all the problems we have and the Russians basically telling us to pound sand.

Just heard the State Dept report that says now they are worried about China moving on Tawain. Yep, playing out.

Weakness
With only 7 days left in his presidency your orange jesus did something as stupid as....

Trump upsets decades of U.S. policy on Taiwan, leaving thorny questions for Biden​

You stupid lying oath breaker.

That's all a weak sell. Biden is blowing it with these gas prices.

He can either do whatever it takes to keep them down or if they get out of hand he will now be presiding over misery like Trump was when he lost. If you're presiding over misery, you lose.

More Covid Death even though they were handed vaccines,
It might help if you dumbasses would get vaxxed.
After seeing what is happening to Ukraine after they gave up theirs....I can't blame them.
He has sat there offering no solutions to the supply chain nightmare that has ships sitting off the coast of California while store shelves set empty.
Sounds like a free market problem, needing free market solutions.

Thought they said the vaccine now doesn't do any good.

Have to get daily booster shots for it to maybe even do anything.

After seeing what is happening to Ukraine after they gave up theirs....I can't blame them.

Correct me if i am wrong on this Raoul, but the biggest problem with the supply chain is regulations on the trucks in Cali. IMO he could pick up the phone and call Newsom and say hey how bout you left the sanctions for the next 90 days until we can get a handle on this. I am pretty sure the kids at Chick fil A could get things moving faster that what has been happening.

Maybe Mush should convince people to do it. He said he was going to stop the virus. Debacle.

Yehh Iranians having nukes is a good idea. Gee whiz

Correct me if i am wrong on this Raoul, but the biggest problem with the supply chain is regulations on the trucks in Cali.
The truck regulations about emissions have been on the books since 2008. That's not why there are problems today.

I don't know what the lifespan of a local rig is, but for OTR a 2008 truck is past or at the end of lifespan.

In the past I have linked some articles on why we don't have enough truck drivers. I think that's a much bigger issue if we are discussing trucks. We've managed to turn what was once a great career into a shit job...like a lot of jobs in this country. Read this:

https://www.usatoday.com/pages/inte...ebt-worked-past-exhaustion-left-with-nothing/

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT