ADVERTISEMENT

Gonna be a blood bath

Mr sistersville

Green Buffalo
Silver Member
Jul 12, 2024
Of course like Trump I'm talking about the Mexican border if Harris gets elected and continues her come on in we love you deal she wants with the world

Coward of you. Lol. I saw your weakly looking body. I never had a bet with you or anybody. Lying like your VP who once had vd

Coward is someone who would vote for the dumbest **** in America knowing it weakens us enormously

Coward of you. Lol. I saw your weakly looking body. I never had a bet with you or anybody. Lying like your VP who once had vd
I never said you took the bet, you lying moron. You're a coward to take the bet. You said "trump in a landslide" and trump had a 88% chance of winning. You're just a slimy lying trumptard.

Coward is someone who would vote for the dumbest **** in America knowing it weakens us enormously
Coward is someone who is supporting and defending the weak kneed big mouthed traitor that incited an insurrection and attempted to illegally overturn the results of a free and fair election while claiming democrats cheated without a shred of evidence. You slimy pile of gopher guts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT