ADVERTISEMENT

Good paying part-time jobs

It's about time to cut the cord on sports. I used to watch it for toughness or whatever. They turned out to be bigger pansies than I am.

Using made up bullshit to cancel games. It's OK. I found other stuff to do anyway. When they came back and wanted me to go now, I have pretty much said to hell with it.

If you can't depend on shit continuing on through sneezing, then it's useless. Discontinue it all.

I hear greed pays his wife's "part time" employee better than he did his cabinet workers.

I'm calling YOU an obstinate liar and idiot.

But unlike Joe Biden I don't let kids touch my hairy legs??? I also don't smell young girls' hair either. Oh well, glad to know you run cover for perverts as well as the CCP...

But unlike Joe Biden I don't let kids touch my hairy legs??? I also don't smell young girls' hair either. Oh well, glad to know you run cover for perverts as well as the CCP...
You're a liar and idiot. Got any more "alternative facts". <<That's not a question.

Answer the questions.

Did Joe Biden lie about student loan forgiveness? Did Joe Biden lie this week about his Civil Rights record?
No, I'm calling YOU a liar.... and idiot, because you can't comprehend what Pfizer stated.

No, I'm calling YOU a liar.... and idiot, because you can't comprehend what Pfizer stated.

If you can't answer the questions about what a lie is or what a pervtard is then you have no reason or standing at all to call ANYONE a liar or a pervtard.

I might get bored and engage you in the future when I need a laugh, but that will be the only reason. And I'll need to be really bored...

Reactions: Jartard
If you can't answer the questions about what a lie is or what a pervtard is then you have no reason or standing at all to call ANYONE a liar or a pervtard.

I might get bored and engage you in the future when I need a laugh, but that will be the only reason. And I'll need to be really bored...
One less lying idiot like you to deal with is a win for me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT