ADVERTISEMENT

Dead Last, Part 9

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
West Virginia has the worst transportation in the country. Dead fvcking last.

"I told ya' 'bout them donkeys! We don't need none of them fancy electric cars when we gots coal and donkeys! That's all the transportation that we need to get to Southern X-Posure."

"I told ya' 'bout them donkeys! We don't need none of them fancy electric cars when we gots coal and donkeys! That's all the transportation that we need to get to Southern X-Posure."

For someone who talks "basic thinking skills," you sure are ignorant.

And there's nothing fancy about EVs.

Reactions: 19MU88 and Jartard

Honest question Rifle. If you dislike WV and it’s people so much, why do you spend so much time on this board?

Reactions: WVUSerg and 30CAT
Honest question Rifle.

As opposed to a dishonest question?

If you dislike WV and it’s people so much, why do you spend so much time on this board?

For the same reason that Jesus hung out with simpletons, hookers, and thieves.

It wasn't so that he could preach to them. It was so he - a grungy looking carpenter who many people didn't like - felt better about himself.

The same for me. In comparison to West Virginians, I am a king.

It wasn't so that he could preach to them. It was so he - a grungy looking carpenter who many people didn't like - felt better about himself.

Did you find Jesus after your accident, or are you commenting on something you don’t believe in?

Reactions: 30CAT

Nothing wrong with southern exposure. Went there a few times after golfing over at grandview. Many grand views to behold, and that was back when full wood was in play.

Reactions: Jartard and 30CAT
Did you find Jesus after your accident, or are you commenting on something you don’t believe in?
Criticizing commenting on something I don't believe in makes no sense. I don't believe in unicorns, but if somebody did, I would be able to comment on them without it contradicting my stance.

Let me guess: lifelong WV education for you?

I believe that Jesus was a real person. I believe that he was a grungy looking carpenter who was an ancient swindler like Joseph Smith/Jim Jones/David Koresh.

Last edited:
The Office Lie GIF

• Love
As opposed to a dishonest question?

No, as opposed to being a smarta$$.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88 and 30CAT
For the first time in your life, you're probably right.

I am more of an emperor compared to West Virginians instead of just a king.

Pathetic. Probably got beat up and bullied while here.
Dork, we've had multiple rare posters show up on here talking about the quality and quantity of girls I pulled while at Marshall. I was 6'2, 235 lbs. with little body fat while at Marshall. I have numerous stories about how I was a campus hero/god.

Nobody is beating me up nor bullying me under those situations.

For the first time in your life, you're probably right.

I am more of an emperor compared to West Virginians instead of just a king.

Dork, we've had multiple rare posters show up on here talking about the quality and quantity of girls I pulled while at Marshall. I was 6'2, 235 lbs. with little body fat while at Marshall. I have numerous stories about how I was a campus hero/god.

Nobody is beating me up nor bullying me under those situations.
If you say so baldy.

• Haha
I believe that Jesus was a real person. I believe that he was a grungy looking carpenter who was an ancient swindler like Joseph Smith/Jim Jones/David Koresh.
You're going to be really, really, really disappointed in this take one day . . .

You're going to be really, really, really disappointed in this take one day . . .
What's amazing is that Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, and literally dozens upon dozens of other religions claim the same thing about you for not believing in their god. Yet here you are, believing in the god that is almost always determined by where in the world you were raised/what your parents believed, all while having a religion that stole very specific stories from other religions that existed prior to yours.

Reactions: Jartard
What's amazing is that Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, and literally dozens upon dozens of other religions claim the same thing about you for not believing in their god. Yet here you are, believing in the god that is almost always determined by where in the world you were raised/what your parents believed, all while having a religion that stole very specific stories from other religions that existed prior to yours.

The oldest, most accurate and best selling book in the world, the Holy Bible, contains God's word. There's only one God.

The oldest, most accurate and best selling book in the world, the Holy Bible, contains God's word. There's only one God.
And you ignore the contents of that Bible. Tell us how biblical it is to claim that trump is a man of faith. 🤣🤣

And you ignore the contents of that Bible. Tell us how biblical it is to claim that trump is a man of faith. 🤣🤣
^^^^Claims Biden is a man of faith, but supports murdering babies, grooming children, supports sexual perversion, lies constantly, and takes inappropriate showers with his daughter.

^^^^Claims Biden is a man of faith, but supports murdering babies, grooming children, supports sexual perversion, lies constantly, and takes inappropriate showers with his daughter.
I will go ahead and save extra some time…

“You’re a lying godless trumptard.”

Carry on

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT and WVUSerg
This^^^is part of why you're a Godless lying trumptard oath breaker.

Every single claim you made is a lie. No surprise. You're a Godless lying trumptard oath breaker.
Biden supports abortion
Biden supports drag queens with children
Biden constantly lies
Biden's daughter said the showers were inappropriate

All facts but we know you are a lying godless snifftard communist cuck so you deny all of it.

That isn't what the alleged entry said. She has claimed that many of the leaked into from that diary were not things she wrote. The handwriting didn't match on some entries. Project Veritas even thought it was too questionable to publish.

That isn't what the alleged entry said. She has claimed that many of the leaked into from that diary were not things she wrote. The handwriting didn't match on some entries. Project Veritas even thought it was too questionable to publish.

Agreed. Nothing proven.

But anyone who isn't blind or chooses not to be blind to Pedo-Joe's misdeeds, could see Pedo-Joe molesting/groping inappropriately touching women and children on national television.

Biden supports abortion
Biden supports drag queens with children
Biden constantly lies

All facts but we know you are a lying godless snifftard communist cuck so you deny all of it.
You're a Godless lying trumptard oath breaker.

But anyone who isn't blind or chooses not to be blind to Pedo-Joe's misdeeds, could see Pedo-Joe molesting/groping inappropriately touching women and children on national television.
You're a blind Godless lying trumptard.

Sarcastic Uh Huh GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT