ADVERTISEMENT

Great news

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Camel Toe now supports new funding to build that damn wall. Some might say she's just another racists Indian, but not me. I think she's simply an idiot, an idiot along the same breeding lines of the perma-banned greed.

Reactions: WVUSerg and 30CAT
Camel Toe now supports new funding to build that damn wall. Some might say she's just another racists Indian, but not me. I think she's simply an idiot, an idiot along the same breeding lines of the perma-banned greed.

I wonder if the bleaters and the media will call her a racist and claim she's wasting taxpayer money?

How come she keeps adopting Trump's policies?
what does she have, like three policies? two stolen from trump (border wall and no tax on tips) and one that even dems say likely won't make it through congress, price controls on groceries.

i'm eager to hear about her new flip flop on the border wall from the resident liberals although i'm sure there will be nothing.

what does she have, like three policies? two stolen from trump (border wall and no tax on tips) and one that even dems say likely won't make it through congress, price controls on groceries.

i'm eager to hear about her new flip flop on the border wall from the resident liberals although i'm sure there will be nothing.
You're a liar. Want proof?? You're here.

You're a liar. Want proof?? You're here.

What’s he “lying” about? Other than abortion for all, the only other detailed policy statement we’ve heard coming out of her mouth was that kindergarten level “economic” speech she gave on August 16 that if implemented, would crash the economy.

She’s been shopping around for over a month now looking for a sympathetic reporter and news organization to give her first interview to, and apparently she’s finally found one in CNN and Dana Bash. But even in that softball environment, she needs Tim Walz sitting beside her to hold her hand.

Lady is doing everything she can to convince people she will be an empty suit, air headed, DEI puppet as President. At best, she would be nothing more than a ceremonial figurehead controlled by whoever either threatens her, or puts the most money down her cleavage.

What’s he “lying” about? Other than abortion for all, the only other detailed policy statement we’ve heard coming out of her mouth was that kindergarten level “economic” speech she gave on August 16 that if implemented, would crash the economy.

She’s been shopping around for over a month now looking for a sympathetic reporter and news organization to give her first interview to, and apparently she’s finally found one in CNN and Dana Bash. But even in that softball environment, she needs Tim Walz sitting beside her to hold her hand.

Lady is doing everything she can to convince people she will be an empty suit, air headed, DEI puppet as President. At best, she would be nothing more than a ceremonial figurehead controlled by whoever either threatens her, or puts the most money down her cleavage.
Your last paragraph is spot on and that is the problem now. Mush Biden was the same thing. Your last statement should be pinned. That is what is going on in America. Very well stated.

Reactions: BUFFALO LION
Your last paragraph is spot on and that is the problem now. Mush Biden was the same thing. Your last statement should be pinned. That is what is going on in America. Very well stated.
You're a stupid lying trumptard oath breaker. Name the time you heard a detailed policy from your orange jesus on ANYTHING other than inciting an insurrection and illegally attempting to overturn a free and fair election.

You're a stupid lying trumptard oath breaker. Name the time you heard a detailed policy from your orange jesus on ANYTHING other than inciting an insurrection and illegally attempting to overturn a free and fair election.
Biden and Harris, among other politicians, are bought and paid for. Controlled by their lust for money/power.

You yap and yap like a little bitch dog.

Biden and Harris, among other politicians, are bought and paid for. Controlled by their lust for money/power.

You yap and yap like a little bitch dog.

He has a whole website including downloadable PDFs on his policies. Nit wit.

He has a whole website including downloadable PDFs on his policies. Nit wit.

3 times in the last week and a half.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT