ADVERTISEMENT

Greed, he said it himself . . .

Archetype XLIV

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 20, 2007
Screenshot-20220315-162331-Instagram.jpg

THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY.

The end.

Everything Mush turns to shit. He has been in office a little over a year and has inflation through the roof, gas prices a record levels, nationally disgraced the entire country and our beloved military in humiliating fashion in front of the world, left people to die in Afghanistan, cost the lives of our beloved troops(God Bless them and their families), and has on the brink of WW3.

3 more years to go. Hope we all are not in the Apocolypse bythen.

PS-More people died with COVID under his watch

PSS-He money laundered in Ukrain who is getting leveled by Russia

PSS-He got 82 million votes, wink, wink

PSSS-He didn't want to take OBL

Reactions: Jartard
Everything Mush turns to shit. He has been in office a little over a year and has inflation through the roof, gas prices a record levels, nationally disgraced the entire country and our beloved military in humiliating fashion in front of the world, left people to die in Afghanistan, cost the lives of our beloved troops(God Bless them and their families), and has on the brink of WW3.

3 more years to go. Hope we all are not in the Apocolypse bythen.

PS-More people died with COVID under his watch

PSS-He money laundered in Ukrain who is getting leveled by Russia

PSS-He got 82 million votes, wink, wink

PSSS-He didn't want to take OBL

PSSSS-Extortion 17
You're a lying idiot trumptard and oath breaker.

Which of his bullet points were lies.

If you are confused by “bullet points” due to your remedial educational attainment, let me know and I will clarify.
If he's posting, he's lying and being an idiot snotlicker. Same as you minus the snotlicker part somewhat.

You failed to state which of his points were lies in the specific post in which you said he was lying.
I will. Just as soon as you show us the law where the govt forced financial institutions to not verify income of loan applicants. All you cons hold your breath....

I will. Just as soon as you show us the law where the govt forced financial institutions to not verify income of loan applicants. All you cons hold your breath....
Show me where I said it was a law.

Just simply point to the lies in his post.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT