ADVERTISEMENT

Greed, here you go. Medal of Honor Winner Calls the Col a Chow Thief and Spotlighter

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Among other things. You wanted some info. Here you go, now that it is coming out.

Don't doubt me.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/chow...DgXSfphiwrt2MVmMS6vfXK_xnH6hnp6RsSE-m4ue8X9XY

Petry defended President Donald Trump’s actions and laid into Vindman for putting himself before those he was fighting alongside, calling the impeachment witness a likely “chow thief” and a “spotlighter.”

“Usually, folks that tried to make a big statue of something are what we call spotlighters in the military,” he added. “Trying to highlight themselves as a hero, or doing something great, and you could do something great just doing your job.”

Your guy is a medal of honor trumptard. The medal of honor is for valor, not intelligence. And I doubt everything you post.

Furthermore, Vindman's former commander stated about Vindman "He’s obviously very bright"

"I would trust Alex with my life"

"We really had to be reliable, we had to be accurate, we had to be diplomats and Alex was good at all of it.”

“I’ve traveled with him deep into Russia on various occasions,” Zwack said, adding that Vindman was “always smart, interesting, and had good judgement ... I trusted him completely.”

Last edited:
he actually outdid himself by calling the distinguished medal of honor winner a retard. Unbelievable how these vicious left wing commies are acting.

And you're calling his commander a liar. You viscious right wing fascists are vile trumptards.

The guy is a partisan Democrat.

Funny, I figured the guy that goes on Fox News is a partisan Republican. The other guy must be a partisan Republican, since he ran for office as a Republican. Should I assume all three are partisan assholes, or just one or two of them?

What is the chain of command when assigned to NSC?

Your guy is a medal of honor trumptard. The medal of honor is for valor, not intelligence. And I doubt everything you post.

Furthermore, Vindman's former commander stated about Vindman "He’s obviously very bright"

"I would trust Alex with my life"

"We really had to be reliable, we had to be accurate, we had to be diplomats and Alex was good at all of it.”

“I’ve traveled with him deep into Russia on various occasions,” Zwack said, adding that Vindman was “always smart, interesting, and had good judgement ... I trusted him completely.”
You just questioned the intellgience and word a Medal of Honor and an Army Ranger. You are vile and a blabbering fool with a big mouth. He gave lost his arm and lost at least two of his brothers and you say those words. You can't just diplomatically debate, you have to go to the gutter about an Amerian hero.

Eat a big of dicks

Funny, I figured the guy that goes on Fox News is a partisan Republican. The other guy must be a partisan Republican, since he ran for office as a Republican. Should I assume all three are partisan assholes, or just one or two of them?

What is the chain of command when assigned to NSC?
Donald Trump is at the top of the chain

You just questioned the intellgience and word a Medal of Honor and an Army Ranger. You are vile and a blabbering fool with a big mouth. He gave lost his arm and lost at least two of his brothers and you say those words. You can't just diplomatically debate, you have to go to the gutter about an Amerian hero.

Eat a big of dicks

You just called an Army Brig. Gen. a liar. You're an idiot who doesn't know when to lay down the shovel and stop digging a hole for your burial. Did I mention you're a lying idiot.

One does not go straight to the top. C'mon, you know that. I am seriously asking. Your guy in the link mentions the chain of command, but I have a feeling it is different once you go to NSC.
The col committed insubordination. He interfered with the policy set forth by the President of the United States. First offense. His poltical views are coming out but that doesn't matter, he was there to carry out the will of the POTUS and the policy set forth.

Second, he may have commited a breech of his security clearnace by leaking information.

He likely worked for civilians, but he would have had a military chain of command. He jumped the chain of command, put his own political views in play, and misrepresented a phone call and perhaps broke his security clearance. He used a terrbile cloud of judgement and he should have gone up his military chain of command if he thought there was an issue.

He is still a colonel and still serving but, not in the role he was in the NSC after Trump removed him.

The col committed insubordination.

Say who? The liar in chief?

He interfered with the policy set forth by the President of the United States.

He did not.

he may have commited a breech of his security clearnace by leaking information.

Because the liar in chief says so?

misrepresented a phone call

He did not.

he should have gone up his military chain of command

No, he should not have. Vindman—as an officer—also swears an oath to support and defend the Constitution.

Petery knows more about the military than a military basher and a hippy with no balls.

he was there to carry out the will of the POTUS and the policy set forth.

A job of NSC is to advise the President. It is normal for NSC to present POTUS with information and options which are contrary to Administration policy. It is also duty for any member of the intelligence community, hell any government employee or military member, to report law breaking, espionage, etc.

misrepresented a phone call

LOL. You go on believing that bullshit about Trump and Rudy's "drug deal".

A job of NSC is to advise the President. It is normal for NSC to present POTUS with information and options which are contrary to Administration policy. It is also duty for any member of the intelligence community, hell any government employee or military member, to report law breaking, espionage, etc.

Right, lawbreaking and espionage. The Col wanted to hear something that was not there. He was an aide, not with direct access to POTUS. He also knows, as military member, if there is a law being broken to take it to his chain of command and keep politics out of it. It was also proven there was no law broken, even the impeachment charge was not a charge of an illegal act. Vindeman brought his own personal views into the situation. Furthermore, the whole whistleblower incidient might have been a violatin of his security clearnace. Rumors are that is being investigated by the military chain of command.

We have transcripts of the phone call.

Reactions: 19MU88

LOL. You go on believing that bullshit about Trump and Rudy's "drug deal".[/QUOTE

Do you mean like the way you believed the Mueller report? Durham knows!

The Col wanted to hear something that was not there.

Funny, lots of people, including Bolton, heard it right there.

It was also proven there was no law broken

That is, as EG would say, a lie. Impeachment is not a criminal proceeding. And DOJ cannot prosecute POTUS. We do know that withholding the funds for reasons not indicated in the act of Congress giving the funds is....illegal!

Furthermore, the whole whistleblower incidient might have been a violatin of his security clearnace.

He is not the whistle-blower. You sound confused.

Rumors are that is being investigated by the military chain of command.

The rumor I hear is the Pentagon is happy to have him back.

We have transcripts of the phone call

For the millionth time, that is a not a transcript. Jesus Christ, it says it right on page 1. Did you read it? None of you people read shit.

That is, as EG would say, a lie. Impeachment is not a criminal proceeding. And DOJ cannot prosecute POTUS. We do know that withholding the funds for reasons not indicated in the act of Congress giving the funds is....illegal!

For the millionth time, that is a not a transcript. Jesus Christ, it says it right on page 1. Did you read it? None of you people read shit.
How do you know what Bolton said? Durham knows!

Yes I read it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT