ADVERTISEMENT

Greenduke and Raoul

sistersville

Platinum Buffalo
Mar 17, 2007
I know u all hate Ky. Even through calipari has kept it clean.They are horrible. Good example of 5 star players being way over rated. 2-0 but should be 0-2. Just shows you dont get a good team by getting highly rated players who never even played a college game. Ranked 5th shows how little they were researched. Calipari lost his top choices to Duke and Missouri.

I know u all hate Ky. Even through calipari has kept it clean.They are horrible. Good example of 5 star players being way over rated. 2-0 but should be 0-2. Just shows you dont get a good team by getting highly rated players who never even played a college game. Ranked 5th shows how little they were researched. Calipari lost his top choices to Duke and Missouri.

Why do you start most posts with an accusation,drawing a conclusion, followed by a supposition.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Piss on every one of you. Not good friends at all. Especially green duke.

Last edited:
Raoul name chargebor stfu
What lol.

It's common sense. If Adidas had to pay $100k to get a kid to UofL, a MAJOR program that wins and plays in a state of the art stadium, who were they out-bidding? Had to be other major programs. And it wouldn't be other Adidas programs. Was UK one of them? I don't know, but until all this comes out (and it will) I don't think any fan of any major program can claim their coach is clean...especially of a program that signs all kinds of players with major marketing potential for these shoe companies.

Up until this tennis shoe case name a charge against calipari in all his time at ky. i know he has won the most games since he arrived at ky. Thought u all would love hearing the cats suck. Not going to college has nothing to do with my knowledge of sports if it did it would be dr sistersville. Worry about athiests headed to hell not calipari. Just ignore me greenduke. I bother you too much and dont want too.

Thinking we will both be a little down tonight. I'm feelin State and Kansas. How about you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT