ADVERTISEMENT

Hank Fitler

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
So as I walked out of the Ritz Carlton tonight to meet a childhood friend out in Philadelphia, a black SUV slammed its brakes on in front of me. Out jumped two masked men in black suits, and they dropped off an envelope of information.

What they provided me is some concerning info on Middle Class Murox, also known as Slumlord Sex Sinner.

Apparently, Middle Class Murox had a secret Twitter (X) account that expressed his racist and homophobic views. I was told it was an "ultra-right" account that you would associate with Proud Boys or one of those alt-right groups, hidden of course, because the people behind those accounts are scared to be open about their views. And for somebody like Middle Class Murox who lives in a $340k house paid for mostly by his wife's income, he really can't afford to lose anymore of his "customers."

Well, as one of the comments to him on the link below states, he was baited into doxxing himself. He ended up catching so much abuse for his racist and homophobic rants, that Middle Class Murox deleted the account after he was doxxed. So I don't have everything he tweeted (a note told me that they will be provided to me at another time), but it must have been pretty bad for him to be so cowardly to delete his account. You can get an idea of some of the things based on the responses he received:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT