ADVERTISEMENT

Hannity accused of sexual harassment.

andy4theherd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2007
Every news outlet running wild with it this morning.

...and then the accuser "walks back her claim" for the afternoon. funny how the damage is already done.

Sean Hannity is the latest Fox News star to be accused of sexual harassment.

In an interview with the Pat Campbell Show on Friday, former Fox News guest Debbie Schlussel claimed that Hannity had invited her to his hotel room — twice — when they appeared together for one of his programs. But when she rebuffed him, Schlussel said that she was never asked back on the show.

UPDATE: April 24 ―

In an interview with LawNewz.com on Monday, Debbie Schlussel said she doesn’t think that what happened with Sean Hannity amounts to sexual harassment. Still, she stands by her description of events, saying, “He tried to get me to go back to the hotel after the show after he and his executive producer Bill Shine treated me horribly.”

She clarified that Hannity allegedly asked her to come to his hotel, not his hotel room.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/sean-hannity-sex-harassment_us_58fd5c6ee4b00fa7de153d2b

So much for moving him to the 8:00 hour to bring Fox News back. Might as well cut him now and go ahead and get rid of the network altogether. It's all over for them. I'm not watching amateur hour.

Read that ESPN will also be cutting a bunch of people soon. That should be good. A lot of them suck. Too bad they'll still be wasting way too much time on Tim Tebow and the NBA.

I equate this to when women get mad for a guy staring at them our eyeballing them when it looks like their yoga pains were put on with a paint roller. Oh my God what a disgusting pig as she walks around showing the world her camel toe.

Reactions: sistersville
Well he is not gay . Fox would not put a gay person as a frontman if you want to be honest. Cnn has that market covered.Yep im homophopic. That creepy anderson guy from cnn caused me to be that way. Lol

I equate this to when women get mad for a guy staring at them our eyeballing them when it looks like their yoga pains were put on with a paint roller. Oh my God what a disgusting pig as she walks around showing the world her camel toe.
Camel toe. Lol. Probably a penis

Now that was a good one. Might even make greed and rifle smile. No, I doubt it. They are too busy arguing and hugging over what the book of Leviticus means.

97 days..............

and no investigation into terrible voter fraud costing cheetos the popular vote. sad. need bigly change. very sad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT