ADVERTISEMENT

Hard to watch.

Was that 42 second clip the one that was supposed to somehow show that he destroyed her campaign? I must have missed it . . . or else you're all just morons.

So you are now saying that. Dishonest and can't read. Not a good mix.
You’ve misunderstood the point. I never made the claim myself; as I stated earlier, it was the Green Lives Matter account that made the statement, which I clearly referenced. Your remark about "you’re all just morons" directly implies me, indicating a lapse in your own reading comprehension. Instead of engaging with the actual source I provided, you’ve opted for insults, which is on brand for your distractive style of engagement.

Moving on. Not a good night for your candidate.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Let's face it. Any man that votes for her should have their cranium examined. They should probably just turn in their man card. She is pathetic.

The men that vote for her wear pussy hats and rompers. They would most likely break one in half to suck all 4 ends of it, too.

I didn’t watch it, but her handling on this one sure seems to destroy the narrative in this thread. Shocker. You’re also the morons who tried claiming that trump beat up on Kamala in their one debate, even though the independents and non-bias said otherwise, before trump realized he was outmatched and refused to debate again:

I didn’t watch it, but her handling on this one sure seems to destroy the narrative in this thread. Shocker. You’re also the morons who tried claiming that trump beat up on Kamala in their one debate, even though the independents and non-bias said otherwise, before trump realized he was outmatched and refused to debate again:

Only a liberal partisan hack would think she did well in that interview. She couldn't handle the questions without getting angry. She rambled on with the librard "but Trump" rhetoric that fires up her crowd of brainless minions like you.

Remember a couple of years ago when a dress was shown on the internet? Half the people who viewed the garment said it was blue, the other half said it was gold. Same with any debate or interview. You see what you want to see.

Reactions: herdftblfan
The GOP member they call Hitler today will be the same person the dems praise tomorrow
Speaking of which, why are there so many Republican politicians vouching, supporting, and attending Kamala rallies?

Only a liberal partisan hack would think she did well in that interview. She couldn't handle the questions without getting angry. She rambled on with the librard "but Trump" rhetoric that fires up her crowd of brainless minions like you.
Moron, you must have been too busy taking homorific selfies to notice that I said I didn’t watch it, hence didn’t have an opinion. But things I’ve seen show that she, at the least, handled some heat well.

Anybody notice the difference between when trump has an interview from media that you deplorables claim is liberal compared with when Kamala has an interview from a deplorable media outlet?

If she wins America is going to learn a hard lesson..
The only people going to learn a hard lesson when she wins are those that are denied from having a stupid lying insurrection inciting election denier whose only reason for running is to escape the courts that are going to incarcerate him.
The world will be a better place when he leaves it.

They're not. Anymore stupid questions, village idiot?
Why would you make such a stupid post when you're wrong, moron?

I'm being serious here. It's one thing to mock somebody's intelligence when they're wrong. But doing it when they're right just so you can try and act witty, cool, funny, etc., ruins this board. I understand that your humiliation for the really dorky selfies you post on Facebook is still stinging you, but attempting to come at me with a stupid post when I am right and you're wrong makes no sense and makes you look dumber than usual. @i am herdman , @MichiganHerd , once again, your kind is ruining the board, and you spineless cowards do nothing about it.

"They're not," moron? Then explain what Chris Christie, Adam Kinzinger, Jim Greenwood, Geoff Duncan, Christine Todd Whitman, Barbara Comstock, Chris Shays, Mickey Edwards, Denver Riggleman, David Trott, Liz Cheney, and many others were doing there today. When, in modern history, have that many politicians from one of the two major parties crossed party lines to be such visible and vocal supporters of the candidate from the other party in a presidential election. You can't. Then, when you're done taking embarrassingly homorific selfies, explain why that is happening in this election.

Reactions: extragreen
No one is voting for her. They’re voting against Trump. Was true but to a lesser degree for Biden too.
Based on what I watched of the interview, it's also the sole reason she's running - to be the anti-Trump. It was like Greed's, Rifle's, H&H's, and Raoul's TDS morphed into a living, breathing being with a vag and hyena laugh. She's the living embodiment of TDS.

Brett - "Madam VP, what do you think about x topic?"

Walking TDS - "I don't know shit about that, Brett, but I know it's the opposite of Trump's. By the way, did I mention I hate Trump."

She has no platform, ideas, or even a personality. She's just not Trump.

Based on what I watched of the interview, it's also the sole reason she's running - to be the anti-Trump. It was like Greed's, Rifle's, H&H's, and Raoul's TDS morphed into a living, breathing being with a vag and hyena laugh. She's the living embodiment of TDS.

Walking TDS - "I don't know shit about that, Brett, but I know it's the opposite of Trump's. By the way, did I mention I hate Trump."

You're an idiot.

The only people going to learn a hard lesson when she wins are those that are denied from having a stupid lying insurrection inciting election denier whose only reason for running is to escape the courts that are going to incarcerate him.
The world will be a better place when he leaves it.

Just wait and see what happens of she wins. One thing will be a mass exodus from the military.

After tonight's roasting, I dont see her having the ability to even do an hour of Rogan. Maybe they can keep the conversation about UFOs or conspiracies because she came off as a complete unhinged nut.

Philly and Detroit Dems may have to increase their printing order # of (dead voter) mail in ballots.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Just wait and see what happens of she wins. One thing will be a mass exodus from the military.
You're a lying Godless idiot. Would you like to make a perma ban bet on Harris winning causing a mass exodus from the U.S military?? Or should we just file you statement into the Snot-is-an-idiot folder as usual.

After tonight's roasting, I dont see her having the ability to even do an hour of Rogan. Maybe they can keep the conversation about UFOs or conspiracies because she came off as a complete unhinged nut.

Philly and Detroit Dems may have to increase their printing order # of (dead voter) mail in ballots.

She's been coached. If she can't or doesn't want to answer a question, just bash Trump. That is how she answered almost every one of Brett's questions.

She's a communist-trained puppet.

Why would you make such a stupid post when you're wrong, moron?

I'm being serious here. It's one thing to mock somebody's intelligence when they're wrong. But doing it when they're right just so you can try and act witty, cool, funny, etc., ruins this board. I understand that your humiliation for the really dorky selfies you post on Facebook is still stinging you, but attempting to come at me with a stupid post when I am right and you're wrong makes no sense and makes you look dumber than usual. @i am herdman , @MichiganHerd , once again, your kind is ruining the board, and you spineless cowards do nothing about it.

"They're not," moron? Then explain what Chris Christie, Adam Kinzinger, Jim Greenwood, Geoff Duncan, Christine Todd Whitman, Barbara Comstock, Chris Shays, Mickey Edwards, Denver Riggleman, David Trott, Liz Cheney, and many others were doing there today. When, in modern history, have that many politicians from one of the two major parties crossed party lines to be such visible and vocal supporters of the candidate from the other party in a presidential election. You can't. Then, when you're done taking embarrassingly homorific selfies, explain why that is happening in this election.
Jesus, tl;dr

Keep your rants to a maximum of one paragraph you fvcking 🤡 And what amount I did bother reading of your nonsense was the names you listed of a bunch of fvcking RINOs.

Good job dummy, you told us about sellout Republicans who are scared to go against Dems because they know they are just as crooked and have as much to lose if/when Trump wins.

Reactions: johns1124
You're a lying Godless idiot. Would you like to make a perma ban bet on Harris winning causing a mass exodus from the U.S military?? Or should we just file you statement into the Snot-is-an-idiot folder as usual.
We already have issues with the military because of her and Mush.

Second will be enemies walking all over her.. ..she is an imbecile.

Running against Trump has worked really well post 2016. We'll see if it holds up.

Running against Trump has worked really well post 2016. We'll see if it holds up.
The economy, the border, and everything else they fvcked up are most likely more important to the middle.

Those things weren't in the shitter in 2020 and Trump still didn't lose by much back then. People act like those battleground states were won by an overwhelming number of votes, but that's not the case. Beta cucks like Rifle, Raoul and H&H will vote for anyone with a pulse and are willing to gaslight themselves by doing so, but they're not the majority.

Trump is in on the path to winning. Thr question is how big will the cheat be. That's not a joke either. The average Democrat is ok but their party is corrupt on power ans will do anything to stay in there.

America is in a danger zone for the next few months.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT