ADVERTISEMENT

Hard to watch.

We already have issues with the military because of her and Mush.

Second will be enemies walking all over her.. ..she is an imbecile. But the answer to your question is no, I won't make that perma ban bet because all I want to do is spew stupidity day after day, year after year, as if I know something. I don't.

The economy, the border, and everything else they fvcked up are most likely more important to the middle.

Those things weren't in the shitter in 2020 and Trump still didn't lose by much back then. People act like those battleground states were won by an overwhelming number of votes, but that's not the case. Beta cucks like Rifle, Raoul and H&H will vote for anyone with a pulse and are willing to gaslight themselves by doing so, but they're not the majority.
You're a stupid lying trumptard.

I am telling you what will happen. Exodus from the military and our enemies will walk all over her and America. Anybody that votes for her should have their head examined.

Reactions: 30CAT
I am telling you what will happen. Exodus from the military and our enemies will walk all over her and America. Anybody that votes for her should have their head examined.
I am telling you that you're a stupid lying trumptard oath breaker. And I'm telling you that you're nothing but an ignorant mouthpiece.

I didn’t watch it, but her handling on this one sure seems to destroy the narrative in this thread. Shocker. You’re also the morons who tried claiming that trump beat up on Kamala in their one debate, even though the independents and non-bias said otherwise, before trump realized he was outmatched and refused to debate again:

You’re lucky you didn’t watch the WHOLE interview, because it was a complete and total disaster.

Someone just landing on Planet Earth from Mars would read Harris’s narrative from the Interview that “YES YES YES!!!! I AGREE!!! Joe and I have done an absolutely TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, and PATHETIC job as President and Vice President of the United States. But you MUST vote for me because I’m NOT Donald Trump!!!

Even in the clip you linked, she lied when she says that wasn’t the question that was asked earlier in the day. It absolutely WAS because I heard it asked on the radio while I was listening to Trump’s Town Hall while I was driving. They didn’t show the question actually being asked because Harris was 15 minutes late for the interview. Brett’s time was “conveniently” cut short and he had to condense 30 minutes into about 20. At the end, she was doing so bad her handlers were frantically waiving from the side for Brett to cut it off.

If she does three hours with Rogan she will get killed. I see where her handlers are already trying to limit Rogan to only asking the pre-agreed questions they submit to him. My guess is that he will tell them to pound salt, if he hasn’t already.

You’re lucky you didn’t watch the WHOLE interview, because it was a complete and total disaster.

Someone just landing on Planet Earth from Mars would read Harris’s narrative from the Interview that “YES YES YES!!!! I AGREE!!! Joe and I have done an absolutely TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, and PATHETIC job as President and Vice President of the United States. But you MUST vote for me because I’m NOT Donald Trump!!!

Even in the clip you linked, she lied when she says that wasn’t the question that was asked earlier in the day. It absolutely WAS because I heard it asked on the radio while I was listening to Trump’s Town Hall while I was driving. They didn’t show the question actually being asked because Harris was 15 minutes late for the interview. Brett’s time was “conveniently” cut short and he had to condense 30 minutes into about 20. At the end, she was doing so bad her handlers were frantically waiving from the side for Brett to cut it off.

If she does three hours with Rogan she will get killed. I see where her handlers are already trying to limit Rogan to only asking the pre-agreed questions they submit to him. My guess is that he will tell them to pound salt, if he hasn’t already.

Hatred blinds riflepuss

And Rogan has been outspoken about how manipulative the mainstream media has been. No doubt if it falls through for the reason you stated, he will tell his audience that's what they tried to do.

It absolutely WAS because I heard it asked on the radio while I was listening to Trump’s Town Hall while I was driving. They didn’t show the question actually being asked because Harris was 15 minutes late for the interview.
You're a bald-faced liar. Not everyone is stupid like you. Faux cut the part where your lying orange jesus was asked the question. Here's the first part of his actual answer starting at about the 3:15 point in the video.

Wow, the leftist are losing their minds this morning. "Kamala was ambushed!"

Not used to walking into an interview and having to answer real questions. Again, in past weeks she's been asked if she would change anything Biden has done...answer: "nothing comes to mind"

Now, she gets mad that this record and her "being in the room for all the big decisions" have led to increased border issues, higher inflation, etc. She couldn't even answer a question about her own message of "voting for a new way forward"...
It must have been frustrating for her that she couldn't use "I grew up middle class..." nonsense.

Wow, the leftist are losing their minds this morning. "Kamala was ambushed!"

Not used to walking into an interview and having to answer real questions. Again, in past weeks she's been asked if she would change anything Biden has done...answer: "nothing comes to mind"

Now, she gets mad that this record and her "being in the room for all the big decisions" have led to increased border issues, higher inflation, etc. She couldn't even answer a question about her own message of "voting for a new way forward"...
It must have been frustrating for her that she couldn't use "I grew up middle class..." nonsense.
The New York Times' vag is really hurting today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT