ADVERTISEMENT

Has anyone seen Spears interview relative

I'd like to know what he said in his "State of the Herd" address last week.
Nothing in the local media that I have seen.

Thanks for posting.

Nothing said here we haven’t heard 1000 times before. Baseball park is 100% certain to be built. Please donate money, because we really don’t have enough. Baseball team is going to get all these great recruits with a stadium. Huntington will flock to see a summer college wooden bat league or a fake minor league team. Same story, new AD.

MU is adding men’s track and the women’s swim team is going to the Missouri Valley conference.

Thanks for posting.

Nothing said here we haven’t heard 1000 times before. Baseball park is 100% certain to be built. Please donate money, because we really don’t have enough. Baseball team is going to get all these great recruits with a stadium. Huntington will flock to see a summer college wooden bat league or a fake minor league team. Same story, new AD.

MU is adding men’s track and the women’s swim team is going to the Missouri Valley conference.
I was looking for something that said he called all the baseball players since the change. Evidently he may have lost a few numbers, as several that are very upset, have not been able to speak to him.

I was looking for something that said he called all the baseball players since the change. Evidently he may have lost a few numbers, as several that are very upset, have not been able to speak to him.
Doesn't say that, per say, but this might be what you're looking for. Scroll down for interview.

Last edited:
Doesn't say that, per say, nut this might be what you're looking for. Scroll down for interview.
thank you but it was much more specfic situation is what I heard, like several senior players have reached out, but have not gotten a response. Maybe it happened after the state of the union

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT