ADVERTISEMENT

Has Obama endoresed Kamala Yet?

Damn, I'm not trying to change the argument. I'm staying right with it. You're the one that introduced the business reason discussion: CEO, Company, Apple discussion into the thread. Now you want to run from it when it doesn't make sense.

I'm telling you why I believe the reason he hasn't endorsed her yet. He KNOWS she's not capable of keeping the base fired up. I've explained why it isn't a "business intelligence" reason and why it's a "political" one. Reading comprehension and following the discussion is your issue with this one.
If you’re gonna take Vienna, take Vienna. Obama’s dallying to back Warhawk Tuah, which everyone knows is coming but isn’t heartfelt, will cause his inevitable endorsement to be blunted.

Not only is that not the saying, but it doesn't even make sense. Why would an "Eskimo" need led to an ice cube? They have plenty of ice all around them.

Not even close. As I recently said, you do one of three things: predict something that everybody knows will eventually happen, predict something outlandish and then claim "I told you so" when 1% of it happens, or predict something that inevitably will happen during civilization but be entirely off on your prediction of when and to what extent.
That is the point. She is so dumb she could find the ice, nor the Eskimo. She is dumb as shit.

If you’re gonna take Vienna, take Vienna. Obama’s dallying, which everyone knows is coming but isn’t heartfelt, will cause his inevitable endorsement to be blunted.
I dont deny Obumma is a shrewd political operator.

I also find it ironically funny that a liberal woman apparently needs the voice of a man to legitimize her value on the Dem stage. Again, his holding back is a political move, to both see how long she can hold it up herself before he has to step in and prop her up.

Reactions: mlblack16.
When will people wake up and realize the thing was a coup and the Dem system is rigged. Obama knows that it is rigged and what happened. I am not sure that it is totally over. If Trump would have been killed a week or so ago, Biden would still be running. They all voted and with a day or so of the Trump situation he was still running. He was still running a day before. They would have ran Biden and then he would have been out in the second term, if he won.

Joe Mush Biden gave no reason as to why he was leaving. None. He can't be honest as to why he was getting out. The Dems are still lying. he was either forced out or he has serious cognitive decline which means he has to leave the presidency now.

Stay tuned, I am not sure this ballgame is over. This is rigged by the Dems.

When will people wake up and realize the thing was a coup and the Dem system is rigged.
They know it is. But they dont care. Mush was losing and had no way back. Kamala is a political calculation with the help of the media rewriting her history. She's out there giving the same teleprompter speech in two days and keeping her strictly to teleprompter press conferences. If they can keep her from going off script, no major Dems will come out against her.

I am more interested in what he and Biden crime family were paid to back out.

Damn, I'm not trying to change the argument. I'm staying right with it. You're the one that introduced the business reason discussion: CEO, Company, Apple discussion into the thread. Now you want to run from it when it doesn't make sense.
How am I running from that, moron? Really, before you get mocked further, how is anything I posted in my last post running from that? You say stupid shit without any basis.
I'm telling you why I believe the reason he hasn't endorsed her yet. He KNOWS she's not capable of keeping the base fired up. I've explained why it isn't a "business intelligence" reason and why it's a "political" one. Reading comprehension and following the discussion is your issue with this one.
Wait: so you tried arguing with my post by eventually saying the exact same fvcking thing I stated in my first post? Brilliant!

Again, this is a business strategy. Obama knows the luster will eventually subside. Instead of giving her a boost when she doesn't need it, he waited for a few weeks until it died down where she could benefit from another boost. You don't pile an investor presentation with all of the great things right at the beginning. You have to hold some back for when they start questioning and pointing out issues.

They know it is. But they dont care. Mush was losing and had no way back. Kamala is a political calculation with the help of the media rewriting her history. She's out there giving the same teleprompter speech in two days and keeping her strictly to teleprompter press conferences. If they can keep her from going off script, no major Dems will come out against her.

I am more interested in what he and Biden crime family were paid to back out.
They tried to kill Trump. He lived. If not Mush is still in there.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
so you tried arguing with my post by eventually saying the exact same fvcking thing I stated in my first post?
Nope. I've been making the same argument from the beginning, even after you introduced the ignorant CEO/Apple analogy.

Obumma isn't making an intelligent business decision. Apparently after ole Joe fvcked up the endorsement on his way out the door, he's left making a political strategic decision intended to keep Kamala's campaign on life support. Carry on.

So Biden has a meeting with Netanyahu, and then they run Harris out there to speak for him at the post-meeting Press conference?

Is this what it's going to be for the next 5 months? Biden hides, and Kamala becomes his voice?

Reactions: BUFFALO LION
So Biden has a meeting with Netanyahu, and then they run Harris out there to speak for him at the post-meeting Press conference?

Is this what it's going to be for the next 5 months? Biden hides, and Kamala becomes his voice?
Yes, and they will try very hard to moderate her.

Reactions: BUFFALO LION
Obama is smoking weed tonight, thinking about how he can talk Hillary and Camel Toe into visiting and asking them to take a paddle board out to the cove, just like he requested of his chef.

to keep Kamala's campaign on life support. Carry on.
This just proves your entire attempt is wrong. For a person who just had the all time single-day political fundraiser amount in history, it would take one hell of a moron to claim it is on "life support."

rifle, you always say negative things about Trump in terms of turnover from people who worked under him. Have you seen and read about Kamala and her relationship with people who work for her and with her?
He'd vote for a turnip if they provided it as the D candidate.

Kamala is the perfect person. Why? She is dumb, can be controlled. Even Obama has his marching orders or did. There is something in common with every president, except for one, since 1963. R or D. It doesn't make a shit to the real powers f you are D or R, but at some level you will do what they say. If Kamala gets close she will win(like biden did) then the reality hits them when they get a talking to. They have to at some point ber a good soldier.

It is plain as day what just happened in the country. but, one thing didn't go quite as planned and threw a monkey wrench in it, Hence, Biden is out.

1) Destroy a person's image and go after them. Go after their family
2)If that doesn't work turn up the heat on #1
3)Go after them legally, by most any measure, and imprison them
4)The final option, the nuclear option, you can guess what that is. 1963. A week or so ago.

Certain players need things to fall in place. Doesn't matter if you are R or D. You play by the game. Obama knew that for sure. He is rich and doesn't need this shit. He knew to drone people for 8 years. GWOT has wound down. Look elsewhere.

Kamala is the perfect person. Why? She is dumb, can be controlled. Even Obama has his marching orders or did. There is something in common with every president, except for one, since 1963. R or D. It doesn't make a shit to the real powers f you are D or R, but at some level you will do what they say. If Kamala gets close she will win(like biden did) then the reality hits them when they get a talking to. They have to at some point ber a good soldier.

It is plain as day what just happened in the country. but, one thing didn't go quite as planned and threw a monkey wrench in it, Hence, Biden is out.

1) Destroy a person's image and go after them. Go after their family
2)If that doesn't work turn up the heat on #1
3)Go after them legally, by most any measure, and imprison them
4)The final option, the nuclear option, you can guess what that is. 1963. A week or so ago.

Certain players need things to fall in place. Doesn't matter if you are R or D. You play by the game. Obama knew that for sure. He is rich and doesn't need this shit. He knew to drone people for 8 years. GWOT has wound down. Look elsewhere.
It’s official. You’re batshit crazy. You’re now saying that trump’s assassination attempt was done by the government. You still haven’t answered enjoy these people are who are controlling all presidents since the ‘60s.

Biden plans to "bring transparency and truth back to the government to share the truth, even when it's hard to hear," Psaki said.

Biden says he will have the most transparent Administration in US History!

Laughable!

Reactions: raleighherdfan
It’s official. You’re batshit crazy. You’re now saying that trump’s assassination attempt was done by the government. You still haven’t answered enjoy these people are who are controlling all presidents since the ‘60s.
You have no idea how capable some things are. The mob kills people. Corporations will kille people. People kill people over moneya nd power. Governments have killed people throughout history and you think our "prsting govt" is immune from that?

You realize we have people that could go into a country right now and overthrow it within days. And it doesn't take many of them. Like a handful.

Oh yehhh, they can't sway elections either. hahahaha. We have people that can do that and do it well also. Jesus Christ people are naive.

You think Oswald killed Kennedy by himself? Jesus Christ, they still are witholding info and that happened in 1963.

Yes, I am leaning towards the Trump situation being an assination attempt by more than a kid on the spectrum from PA. What happened the way it is being protrayed would be the same as someone going to the airport with a 5 gallon can of gas and a lighter and walking throught the airport and through security and sitting in seat 24 C and you look over and go how did that m'fer get on a 737 with a 5 gallon can of gas.

It is going to come in soem degree and the info is there, if you look. If they are that inept we are ****ed. They are inept in many ways but no way that many ways. The audio frequencies , shot sequences, and many other things don't add up. When you talk to anybody that has doesn't this kind of stuff it just doesn't add up. Go down the list with Trump and it is clear wha they did in sequence. A week later Biden is out.

Go back to JFK and why he was taken out. .

Last edited:
Biden plans to "bring transparency and truth back to the government to share the truth, even when it's hard to hear," Psaki said.

Biden says he will have the most transparent Administration in US History!

Laughable!
Notice he never said why he was stepping out. SOB didn't even sign his own letter.

CIVIL WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WWIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what makes money? why would the govt be hiding things about Kennedy and that happened in 1963? 61 years later. What was the last thing left do with Trump? Just let them be incompetent long enough. When you start looking at shit instead of worrying about Marriott points and sky miles you might wake the **** up.

Not a terrible take. Just terrible intelligence by you.

She was a huge push by setting a record for the largest single-day fundraising amount in U.S. political history according to her campaign. But considering she is still very unknown in terms of policies, the biggest push is Obama. Obama is the known and beloved figure of the party and will be the one to solidify, unite, and reenergize after the initial lusters dissipates.

Nobody is claiming that she is a great candidate. In other words, the luster of her announcement will inevitably wear off, which means they need something with more value behind it. And that is Obama.

As I said, it's basic business intelligence by how you market, present, and fundraise. Have you ever watched an Apple presentation? They do the same strategy: they introduce something/somebody (Kalama), present a teaser video of what is it come (Kamala's ideas/platform), identify the issues, then bring the home run at the end (Obama) after the luster from the teaser wears off.
Practically all of that money came from "holdbacks" until Mush dropped out, then it came flowing in.

Again, this is a business strategy. Obama knows the luster will eventually subside. Instead of giving her a boost when she doesn't need it, he waited for a few weeks until it died down where she could benefit from another boost. You don't pile an investor presentation with all of the great things right at the beginning. You have to hold some back for when they start questioning and pointing out issues.

Well, that theory was shot to bits. Obama endorsed the Ugandan Giant this morning.

This just proves your entire attempt is wrong. For a person who just had the all time single-day political fundraiser amount in history, it would take one hell of a moron to claim it is on "life support."
Odds that this isn’t even the truth. More media spin and misreporting is the likely scenario. Are they counting Biden’s campaign money being moved into her account? Good chance of it.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Well, that theory was shot to bits. Obama endorsed the Ugandan Giant this morning.

You just have to laugh at this. Why does it matter who Moochelle “endorses”? She’s never been elected to anything.

She’s one of the “two most popular democrats”??? She married a popular Dem should be the line. Another liberal woman, who needed a man to obtain the fame she has. So much for her being a progressive woman.

Reactions: mlblack16.

Anybody else get to see that choreographed phone call between Michelle, Kamala, and Barack??? That had to lose her half the male votes of any race or religion right there. I’m still trying to clean up my vomit. 🙂

Reactions: Jartard
You just have to laugh at this. Why does it matter who Moochelle “endorses”? She’s never been elected to anything.

She’s one of the “two most popular democrats”??? She married a popular Dem should be the line. Another liberal woman, who needed a man to obtain the fame she has. So much for her being a progressive woman.
Big Mike's a dude.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT