ADVERTISEMENT

headphones - running

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
any of you guys have a good recommendation on wireless, bluetooth headphones for running?

i had a pair that i absolutely loved, but they died in less than two weeks. it was a cheap pair, but they were a perfect fit and lightweight. i usually dont like in-ear headphones because they fall out, but as long as it has behind the neck and ear fit around the outside of the ear, they seem to work for me.

the pic below is basically the same style i had that i loved. the link is what i am contemplating buying. i dont like the ear pieces that just have a wire connecting them behind the head. i prefer something more rigid to help keep the ear pieces in place. im amazed that there are no options of quality headphones with the same design as the one pictured below:

head_zpsoif8a0ml.jpg

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/plantronics-backbeat-fit-behind-the-neck-bluetooth-headphones-blue-black/6444024.p?id=1219217426417&skuId=6444024

had a pair extremely similar to the pic you posted above and absolutely loved them. FAO mistook them for junk and trashed them . . . that, or she made a makeup call.

Originally posted by WV-FAN:

had a pair extremely similar to the pic you posted above and absolutely loved them. FAO mistook them for junk and trashed them . . . that, or she made a makeup call.
Flight Activities Officer?

I wish I could help you out on this one because I probably run more miles than everyone else on this board, however I do not wear headphones because I like to hear what is around me at all times. I recommend joining the Marathon Maniacs group on facebook (you do not have to be a marathon runner) and ask your question, I guarantee you will get a lot of responses.

Originally posted by herdfan06:
I wish I could help you out on this one because I probably run more miles than everyone else on this board, however I do not wear headphones because I like to hear what is around me at all times. I recommend joining the Marathon Maniacs group on facebook (you do not have to be a marathon runner) and ask your question, I guarantee you will get a lot of responses.
Headphones on a Treadmill sure... Headphones while running outside in WV? No freaking way... People around here will pull over for a funneral but will not yield an inch to a runner or a cyclist...

I've got Blue Buds X, but I'm not a runner. They are awesome. They don't have a stiff wrap around thing, it's a soft cable connecting the buds. The key was getting replacement in ear bud tips made from conformable/memory foam. Keeps them snug in the ear. They are Bluetooth. Not cheap, 140-150 ish.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT