ADVERTISEMENT

Heads Up for Dherd

well, do the libiots still get to count it as a plea/conviction in Russia collusion like they do all the other BS pleas and convictions???

Somewhat off topic - the fact that the Judge sentenced him to a term of imprisonment 15 years below the low end of his applicable guideline range is absolute bullshit. If it were a drug crime, he'd almost certainly get a guideline range sentence, or something just below it. However, because he's an educated white guy with no criminal history, he gets a sentence 15 years less than what he should receive. Absolute garbage.

Somewhat off topic - the fact that the Judge sentenced him to a term of imprisonment 15 years below the low end of his applicable guideline range is absolute bullshit. If it were a drug crime, he'd almost certainly get a guideline range sentence, or something just below it. However, because he's an educated white guy with no criminal history, he gets a sentence 15 years less than what he should receive. Absolute garbage.

I don't think the sentence says he's educated and white. The sentence (along with judge comments) says the judge doesn't support rogue politically motivated investigations to convict/pressure defendants to sing or compose. The judge (unlike most of the public) understands that this isn't even a case that is pursued except this gentleman happened to work for Trump for months.

47 months is all Manafort gets???

Bahahahahaha

There is more coming within the next few weeks, liarherdfan. Did the experts you had lunch with yesterday not inform you?

well, do the libiots still get to count it as a plea/conviction in Russia collusion like they do all the other BS pleas and convictions???

"I only hire the very best and very brightest." How many criminals does this make?

The judge (unlike most of the public) understands that this isn't even a case that is pursued except this gentleman happened to work for Trump for months.

You should go back to just liking posts and looking like a dork instead of exposing yourself as a complete moron by actually posting something of substance.

Crimes that have sentencing guidelines of about 25 years are cases that aren't pursued? Jesus, you're dumber than even what everyone already accepted.

There is more coming within the next few weeks, liarherdfan. Did the experts you had lunch with yesterday not inform you?

"I only hire the very best and very brightest." How many criminals does this make?

You should go back to just liking posts and looking like a dork instead of exposing yourself as a complete moron by actually posting something of substance.

Crimes that have sentencing guidelines of about 25 years are cases that aren't pursued? Jesus, you're dumber than even what everyone already accepted.
Leave 88 alone. He's responsible for 71% of my likes on this forum.

Reactions: WV-FAN
The judge (unlike most of the public) understands that this isn't even a case that is pursued except this gentleman happened to work for Trump for months.

Yeah, the government never cares about tax evasion unless someone works for Trump. Leona Helmsley, Wesley Snipes, Richard Hatch...they all worked for Trump too.

tenor.gif

White collar crime.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
None of us knows the answer and we will not have a definitive one until the Mueller investigation and report is completed. There are just too many documented contacts with Russians by Trump associates to ignore. Have to believe there are things we are not yet aware of that will help us all understand, one way or the other.

Reactions: GK4Herd and Chevy1
I don't think the sentence says he's educated and white. The sentence (along with judge comments) says the judge doesn't support rogue politically motivated investigations to convict/pressure defendants to sing or compose. The judge (unlike most of the public) understands that this isn't even a case that is pursued except this gentleman happened to work for Trump for months.

Then he doesn't need to be a judge because he is substituting his value judgments and political beliefs for that of Congress and the Sentencing Commission, and what the law requires in this case. It is disparate to other similarly situated defendants and the very definition of "judicial activism" which conservatives pretend to hate, unless it's one of their own receiving the windfall benefit.

Last edited:
Then he doesn't need to be a judge because he is substituting his value judgments and political beliefs for that if Congress and the Sentencing Commission and what the law requires in this case. It is disparate to other similarly situated defendants and the very definition of "judicial activism" which conservatives pretend to hate, unless it's one of their own receiving the windfall benefit.

I couldn't give a crap if they locked him up and threw away the key or if he got off free. I don't like judicial activism especially when it's done to circumvent the constitution and legislate from the bench. This doesn't bother me much, but given the choice of rogue prosecutors and illegally appointed special counsel witch hunt expeditions vs a little activism....I'll take a little activism from the bench with regard to sentencing of a white collar criminal that is only being investigated/prosecuted for political gain.

None of us knows the answer and we will not have a definitive one until the Mueller investigation and report is completed. There are just too many documented contacts with Russians by Trump associates to ignore. Have to believe there are things we are not yet aware of that will help us all understand, one way or the other.

sucker

Yeah, the government never cares about tax evasion unless someone works for Trump. Leona Helmsley, Wesley Snipes, Richard Hatch...they all worked for Trump too.

tenor.gif

speaking of dumb...you do realize the banking charges against him were dropped like over a decade ago? did they wait over a decade to get on those cases you mention? don't quit your day job.

Contact isn’t against the law

speaking of dumb...you do realize the banking charges against him were dropped like over a decade ago? did they wait over a decade to get on those cases you mention? don't quit your day job.

Speaking of dumb, you do realize he failed to report over $16 million in income to the IRS? Try that and see how it works for you. I hope you don't handle the financials for any sort of business, but if you do you actually should quit your day job.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Bill Maher on Manafort's sentence:

(He got) the white guy discount.... I haven't seen a Trump supporter get off that much since Robert Kraft went to that massage parlor in Florida.

The tax stuff has been out there for years and looked at previously. It was not pursued.

The tax stuff has been out there for years and looked at previously. It was not pursued.

CNN didn't tell any of these guys that. They don't know and don't want to know anything outside of their liberal bee hive.

CORRECTION TO THE THEME OF THIS THREAD ( WHICH IS BASED ON A LIE )

JUDGE JACKSON AT CROOKED DONALD TRUMP CAMPAIGN MANAGER SECOND SENTENCING.

She added that the assertion may not even be “accurate,” because special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s investigation is not over and she found that Manafort had lied to investigators about issues at the heart of the inquiry.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...512a6fe3439_story.html?utm_term=.03201da9fab2

CORRECTION TO THE THEME OF THIS THREAD ( WHICH IS BASED ON A LIE )

JUDGE JACKSON AT CROOKED DONALD TRUMP CAMPAIGN MANAGER SECOND SENTENCING.

She added that the assertion may not even be “accurate,” because special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s investigation is not over and she found that Manafort had lied to investigators about issues at the heart of the inquiry.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...512a6fe3439_story.html?utm_term=.03201da9fab2
You’ve got him now!

Reactions: 19MU88
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT